One: Team 7

(Y/N's POV)

I was never bullied but I knew everyone saw me differently. In fact I would get many compliments throughout the day because I was different and exotic. Except Naruto who was like me, lonely and different, an outcast in his own right. We soon became inseparable bestfriends. I stayed within my clan and studied and trained all day long as a kid at the academy. As a member of the Akiyama clan I was pretty important, because my forefathers founded the Hidden Leaf Village with the other founders. But we were also pretty different because we were the ancestors of Africans(our clan changed their last names to Japanese ones) and so I was black and pretty dark with course hair that grew up and out instead of down. My eyes were pitch black and my lips thick with my nose wide.

However during the war an enemy infiltrated and killed everyone in my clan except for me who was out training. I didn't like to think about it. My clan had a unique kekkai Genkai and now I was the only one who carried it. My skin and hair were impenetrable. No kunai nor sword nor taijutsu or any other weapon could bruise, or cut me. This was because the melanin in my skin would protect me. So basically I was a human shield and the only thing that could cause my downfall was ninjutsu and genjutsu....initially.

But that was the past and now was the present.

Today was the day we found out our teams and sensei's and I couldn't be more excited about anything. I lived to become a shinobi, I felt that it was my responsibility to kill the person who was behind the murder of my clan. I wanted to know that whoever did this would be screaming my name begging me for mercy on their knees.

I walked faster than I usually did when I saw two girls speedwalking past me angrily who seemed to be racing. I recognized them as Sakura and Ino other kunoichi who were weak and focused on dumbass things like boys.

"Losers." I mumbled.

When I reached my class at the Academy I saw multiple things happening at once. Sakura and Ino were arguing about who got to sit next to Sasuke and Naruto was glaring at him. The rest were just in an overall ruckus. Sasuke didn't care, he side eyed them and sat with his hands folded.

"Sasuke,Sasuke" I mocked in a high pitched voice in my head. That was all the girls could talk or think about, I mean yeah he was hot in a mysterious, dark and brooding kind of way, and he was an amazing ninja which everyone knew was because he was an Uchiha.

But I was different from the rest of them, I wanted to fight him, bad. I knew we were similar in the way that our clans were murdered brutally, but his tale was darker. All anyone could talk about back then was the fact that his brother Itachi Uchiha was the one who had did it.

It was some pretty dark and messy shit.

I shook my head of thoughts and tried to focus when I noticed everyone had gotten extremely silent. I turned my head to see Sasuke and Naruto kissing,obviously on accident.

Once they parted they each desperately tried to clean their mouths.

I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing, like full on laugh couldn't breath type laugh. The laugh that was so hard it became silent.

See what no one knew about me was that I was super funny and had jokes all the time that I covered behind walls in my personality, but man I couldn't keep this one in.

All the girls glared at me and from the corner of my eye I saw Sasuke give a little 'hn' while looking at me.

"Alright everyone to your seats." Iruka Sensei said walking into the classroom with a sheet of paper.

I stopped my laugh knowing how important this was and how this would change my life dramatically.

"Everyone will be placed into 3 man squads led by one Jonin for training to really hone in on your abilities. We made sure each team had a balance of skills and assets to make everything as fair as possible. However the amount of you Genin is not divisble by 3 so one team will have 4 and I demand that, whoever it is will not be treated as an extra and will be treated with the same amount of respect as the other team members." Iruka Sensei started.