Two:The Bell Exercise

(Your POV)

 You woke up at 4:30 am on the dot to get ready for the exercise Kakashi had promised your squad. You put your curly/kinky 4b-4c hair into a puff before putting on your clothes. After putting on a black shirt with grey shorts and attaching your belt to your waist you decided to head out because you lived the farthest from the training grounds. You grab an apple on the way out totally ignoring what your Sensei had told you.

You didn't wanna puke so you didn't eat a big meal but if you didn't eat breakfast you wouldn't have enough energy to complete the survival training efficiently. 

You ate while walking and saw that you were the last person to arrive before Kakashi. 

"Hey guys!" you say cheerily to the rest.

"HEY BESTFRIEND!" Naruto leaps up once he sees you to hug you and Sakura mutters a hey.

Sasuke doesn't say anything and looks lost in his own thoughts.

That was rude he could have at least given a 'hn'. 

You guys all sit waiting for Kakashi. An hour goes by, then 2, then 3.

4 hours later Kakashi drops onto a log not far from us and we all stand up alert to hear our mission.

"Good Morning!" he appears cheerily.

You all roll your eyes at how long he made you guys wait to be graced by his presence.

Naruto pesters him with questions and he thinks of a lame excuse to give you guys without actually giving an apology.

"I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi smiles.

You guys rush to the main part of the training grounds and Kakashi pulls out an alarm clock from his bag and sets it on a nearby tree post and then turns to all of you.

"I'm setting this clock for twelve." Kakashi wastes no time getting straight to the point, and begins explaining the objective. You're listening intently at first, but then your attention drifts to the book tucked under Kakashi's arm. You can't read the title from the angle you're at, but you wonder if your sensei is actually a bookworm.

You snap back into focus as Kakashi pulls three bells out from his pocket. "Your objective is to take a bell from me. As you can see, there are only three bells, so only three of you will pass. Having four on a team is a hassle, and it is much easier just to narrow it down to three. The person who doesn't get a bell must return to the Academy for another year."

Naruto and Sakura start to protest but you and Sasuke look confident and don't question him about the challenge. If anything you didn't like Sakura, so maybe you and Naruto could team up while Sasuke was obviously capable of getting a bell for himself.

He was an Uchiha afterall.

You frown though at your plan because you know how much Naruto has a crush on Sakura and how badly he would want Sasuke gone. 

You shook your head, you should only be thinking about you. Grab two bells for you and Naruto and leave the two of them to fend for themselves so it would be fair.

After that it would be out of both of your hands.

"Ready?" Kakashi looks at Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and then you for affirmation before jumping backwards. "Begin."

Before you can grab Naruto to explain your plan he runs forward delivering a frontal attack at the Jonin who continues to read his book while defending himself easily from the blonde haired boy's attack.

Knowing that Naruto's a goner you run into the trees to hide and figure out a new plan.

From your new vantage point, you watch as Naruto attacks Kakashi head on, and you realize just how skilled Kakashi is. Slowly, you make a game plan based off Naruto's mistakes on the ground below.