ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 3

ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS  part 3 

Hello guys this is shivikajkmn back again with another episode of Ishqbaazi oberois. I'm really satisfied with ur comments guys. So pls do comment and enjoy this episode. Hopefully u may like it. And yes guys I know u guys are really desperate to read it so this is for u guys.

Till now : Desperate brothers and sisters of Singhaniya's and Oberois to meet each other. Gaurika's cute nok jhok. Rudra's funny antics remember Anika BHABHI!!!. And Rumya's sweet and cute fight. Let's continue with the episode.

Part 3

OM

Everyone started to laugh on Om's Dialogue.

Rudra : (looking at his father and said silently but it was quite audible enough which grabbed everyone's attention as u all know he is an attention grabber of course for sure.) Even this Amrish puri knows how to laugh????

Tej : (with a little angry face went to Rudra) Rudra when would you increase your IQ see level....

(Rudra interrupted him without letting him to complete him)

Rudra : Papa mere pyaare papa, meri sundar papa, meri bachon ki daada aphi hona papa if u want me to give u a small and cute baby like me then u have to spare me alive papa.( by saying this he ran from there).

Everyone laughed holding their stomachs and even a small yet visible smile came on Tej's face.

Sowmya : Mama will u make stand here only or show us our room so that we can relax because right now I'm really tired and also really hungry.

Pinky : Beta Om Bhaiya will shows u and gauri's rooms and Prinku will shows ranveers rooms and(looking around to find but he is nowhere to be found.) Wheres is this Rudra??? whatevers Shivaays u shows the rooms to her oks.

Shivaay : Mom but why me???

Pinky : I know u woulds say this but there is nos options left as I haves to show Rekhas rooms and urs badimaas has to go to her friends houses and dadi is relaxings and bade papa and papa are with raghav discussing some things important so ur the only ones left so takes her to hers rooms oks.

Shivaay : Ok Ok mom. A... Ani.... Anika let's go.

Anika : Yes shivaay(guys in my FF Small Anika is not going to use her language for a reason but surely after some episodes you'll get to know and yes she use her language in my FF for sure. But for now it is banned sorry for the inconvenience guys.)

(shivaay leads Anika to her room and goes from there. It is almost 1:00 pm and everyone had their lunch and were playing outside except Sowmya, Rudra, Anika and Shivaay as they have some work. Rudra is finishing his homework and Sowmya is reading a non-fictional book. Shivaay is making a model of a business tower**guys Shivaay's teacher said them to make ur favorite monument and for that some people are making taj mahal opera house etc. but our Great shivaay singh oberoi who is always interested in business from his childhood and who wants to become a great business man is making a business tower and the name of it is The OberoisTowers. And our anika is watching a horror movie

 And our anika is watching a horror movie