ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS part 20

Hey guys I'm back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois. Guys I thought to write and publish the episode on that day itself but ,I had to got to a small trip to Chicago and that's the reason I couldn't publish it but don't worry guys I'm going to publish right now.

Happy reading guys.😘😘😘

US

After their vows Maan and Geet went to Anika's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. They went near her and started to caress her hair and said to said to the sleeping figure.

Maan : Princess we love u a lot. I'm really happy that v got u back.

Geet : Maan she is even my princess. (said with angry pout)

Maan : Ok, Ok she is not ur princess, neither mine (Geet was confused) she is our princess. (Geet was really happy and Maan was really happy to see a constan smile on geet's face. While they were talking with each other they heard some one talking with a sad pout.)

Unknown people : Then what about us.

Maan and geet turned back to identify who was talking it. When they saw the souce it brought  a bright smile on their face. Because the source was none other than their children Gouri, Sowmya and Ranveer.

Gousowmveer : Then what about us dad and mom u guys don't love us. U guys love only Anika di. (Said with a small sad pout.)

Maneet : Aww my babies we love u too.

(As soon as they heard it they started to smile very brightly and they came near them Gouri and Sowmya went near Geet and Gouri put her head on shoulder and Sowmya put her head on Geet's lap as soon as they did Geet started to caress their hair and simuntaneously did the same thing with Anika and Ranveer. Ranveer said with Maan and started to talk to him about his life and also said that he loves Priyanka  and wanted to marry her. 

Maan : Really I'm really happy about it because Oberois have a good status and more than that ur mom and I like prinku a lot she is like out daughter itself really innocent and also ver obedient child and also their family's precious treasure she has good manners and also a best partner we can get u guys make a great pair u see.

Ranveer : Dad wow like really u guys r not against it.

Maneet : Nope we r completely happy about that.

Goumya : Than we also want to share something with u guys.

Maneet : And what is that our baby doll (Sowmya) and Sweety (Gouri).

Gouri : Dad Om proposed me and I accepted it infact even I love him from childhood. But never told him as I couldn't store enough courage within me. An d now finally my dream fulfilled.

Maneet : That is really good to hear. And Sowmya we know what u wanted to tell us. (Sowmya was confused so she ased then how they know about it what she was going to tell and waht about that to that they simply said that) We know that u wanted to say that u and Rudra love each other and also u guys proposed each other and about how then let us tell u we have ever small info about u guys. 

Sowmya : Really mom and dad I'm really happy.

Maneet : Even v r equally happy about it.

(And by that they started to talk and talk and slowly they shifted to deep slumber Maan and Geet looked at each other they for last kissed their foeheads and covered them with comforters and went to their room. Geet was really happy that she slept  and Maan was thinking about Anika and about her life but he were unaware that their thoughts/dreams are going to be fulfilled.