Tujhe Dekha to ye Jaana Sanam

Hey guys this is Shivikajkmn back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois . How are you guys feeling today hope everyone is feeling good and healthy. So lets get back into the story.

Anika : A

Shivaay : S

Om : O

Gauri : G

Dadi : D

Rudra : R

Sowmya : So

Priyanka : Pr

Ranveer : Ra

Shakti : Sh

Pinky : P

Tej : T

jhanvi : J

Maan : M

Geet : Ge

Adi : Ad

Pinky(BF of geet) : Pi

Tammy uncle : Ta

US

Part  25. 

After Shivaay went to the office he made some important calls and went to the meeting giving his phone to his PA(***His PA is a secret will get to know about her when the right time comes until then stay tuned.***)

Anika's Mansion.

Anika went back to the room to take some rest.

And here in the garden Priveer are sitting on a bench and they were just feeling each others presence by hugging each other. 

Ra: U know what Priyanka, I want to give u a nick name.

Pr: But Ranveer everyone calls me as Prinku right, so why don't u call me by that name itself.

Ra: But I want to give u a special name andonly I have the right to call u with that name.

(By saying this Ranveer started to think and Prinku saw with each passing minute his expressions changed which indicated her that he is still figuring it out. And after a lot of efforts he found a name a to call her with.)

Well from today onward your name is going to be pineapple. 

Pr: Why that name any reason behind it.

Ra: Yes, the reason is pineapple from outside it is really hard but the yellow part of the pineapple is sweet as always. You are like that Prinku for outside people really hard and have set a lot boundaries but from inside you are an innocent fragile doll who is sweet and delicate. So that is the reason I name pineapple my Pineapple.

(Prinku was overwhelmed how  can a person understand her this better so she said)

Pr: Ranveer you know what at first I use to hesitate to do or say something in front of everyone, but today I'm proud and confident enough to yell to the world that yes I'm in love. I'm in love with the person who knows me more than myself, who always be by my side, a person who stands like a wall in front of me to protect me from all evil eyes, a person who knows to love and pamper me. I'm insanely in love with you Ranveer. 

Ra: Pineapple I'm really happy that u accept my love. So... (He pulled a satin black cloth from his pocket and tied it to her eyes and said) Pineapple don't go anywhere and don't remove the cloth too, I'll be back in just a minute (by saying this he went to the terrace and put a video like thing projected it on the swimming pool which is near the garden itself. And he came back to the garden and slowly removed the cloth from her eyes and whatever she saw was unbelievable to her. Because the video that was projecting on the swimming pool was her childhood photos and videos which he gathered and made a video out of it. After seeing this she was overwhelmed, amazed and what not, The person who is standing beside her was her life. Her heart beat, her dignity, her proud. She without thinking anything just smooched his cheek hard. This smooch was nothing but a promise to him that she will always be by his side and can always trust him no matter what. And here Ranveer was shocked, it's like he got a 1000 volt shock, he thought his Pineapple was innocent but she proved herself to be a bold girl.

Ra: OMG my pineapple is so bold enough that she gave me a smooch this is so amazing, u know what pineapple from now on I'll impress you every day so that I'll get a smooch from u daily.

Pr: Ranveer there is no need to surprise me each and every time to get that, because I'm gonna give whenever you want it ok.

Ra: Really!!!

Pr: Yup really!!! (by saying this she gave another smooch to him and he nearly fainted.) Ranveer OMG get up...

(Ranveer slowly opened his one eye to see whether Prinku was panicking or not but he got a shock of his life to see Prinku standing there with a broomstick in her hand)

Ra: Today is going to be my death day for sure...!!! (by saying this Ranveer ran for his life. And they were chasing each other like Tom Jerry and they both ended up falling on Prinku's bed and they were breathing hardly and suddenly they started to laugh holding their stomachs and eventually ended up sleeping in each others arms while gazing the moon and stars. Like this the ended day peacefully for the couple.)

(*****Guys I know you may get doubts like why did they sleep without having dinner then let me say, they content with each others presence that they almost forgot about having dinner.*******)

Thank you guys for your support and love and keep loving and keep voting my ff and I hope u guys have enjoyed my ff, If u like my ff pls vote it and add in your reading list, if you really like my ff/don't like it comment it below, both negative and positive comments are welcomed wholeheartedly, and if you really really really like my ff then feel free to share it with your friends and follow me on wattpad. And guys feel free to access my reading lists I arranged all the Shivika and Manan ff's into categories like horror, 18++++ etc so that and also piled them into completed and not completed files so that it will be easy.... So that you guys feel comfortable. So feel to access it, recommend my ff and about the reading lists to your friends. And guys comment me below which pair do u want in my next update (Rudra and Sowmya/ Gauri and Om/Maan and Geet/Pinky and shakti/Jhanvi and Tej) (***except Shivika*** gonna give an update of them after these pairs). Thank you guys see u guys in my next update until then Keep commenting, voting and loving my ff bye guys have a gud day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!