ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 9

ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS part 9

Hey Guys I'm back with another episode of my FF. U guys are really desperate to know whether Shivomruso will recognize her Anika or not. And the answer is no they are not going to recognize her. Before another question arises I'm going to clarify that after the murder of Rakha and kidnap of Anika river will be separated from the rest of the family in an accident. Who planned that???? why did they planned that???? What was the reason behind the accident will be revealed soon in my FF.Sorry for disappointing the fans of gaurika and Priveer by not including them in my FF for now but I promise they will be in my FF for sure they will be included in my future episodes Until then enjoy Shivika and Rumya's nok jhok. Ok let me continue with my FF.

Here is the link to my previous episodes.

Part 9

Anika : Are u guys ready???

Om : Actually Rudra and Sowmya didn't return from the gift shop yet so we will leave after they come.

Anika : Ok let's waits for them.

(By then Rumya reaches the place and saw Anika there.)

Rumya : Hi.

Rudra : Hi may I know ur name beautiful.(said this to Anika in a flirting tone.)

Anika : Hi My name is Anika. And by the way ur Rudra right.

Rudra : Yes Beautiful my name is Rudra. U know what I'm usually famous among girls and Social Media and I have a lot of fans who die to see my hot biceps, triceps and six packs and my sixth sense says that ur also one of my Fan.

Sowmya : Rudra first of all u ur IQ is in single digits then where did the Sixth sense come from.

(Listening to the word IQ Anika felt something but she ignored it.)

Anika : Whatever Rudra u don't look hot but u look like my cute little bro.

Rudra : Ohh yeahh cute little bro. WHHHAAATTT BBRRRROOO.

(Everyone who were silently enjoying the conversation now seeing his reaction they all burst into laughter except Anika.)

Anika : Why u guys are laughing like mad caps. Now I didn't say something which is so funny to laugh like a maniac.

Om : Nothing like that Anika actually Rudra's has a habit of flirting with girls so when u suddenly said bro his heart broke into million pieces.

Anika : It's ok Rudra. If not brother then let's become friends. Is that ok.

Rudra : No Anika diii is only better don't know why I feel like calling u dii.

(Anika gets emotional and everyone are startled by this sentence. )

Om : Anika u know what this is the first time he accepted a girl as his diii.

Sowmya : Ha Anika di this is the first time Rudra called someone dii. What do u say Shivaay Bhaiya

Shivaay : Hmmm

Anika : Whatever I really happy that I got a baby bro. And by the way what is your name(she asked while looking at Sowmya.)

Sowmya : Offo I forgot to introduce myself because of this duffer. By the way my name is Sowmya and my loved ones call me Sowmu.

(Anika suddenly went to her and hugged her giving her a slight jerk.)

Sowmya : Dii are u alright.

Anika : Why Sowmu why did u ask me like that???

Sowmu : No dii u gave me a suddenly hugged me so.