Cute and Adorable Rudra part 24

Hey guys this is Shivikajkmn back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois, how is everyone doing???? I know u guys r eagerly waiting for 24th episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois so this is for u guys enjoy

Part - 24

US

(After listening to this the younger clan everyone gathered in the hall and witnessed each and everything, they also got to know that they were tej and Shakti...... but they kept quite and tried to control their laughter but Rudra's jokes has broke all the boundaries and it was 6!!! And all were laughing laughing and there was no end and our dumbbell singh oberoi was standing there still not understanding what is going on over there....)

Tej : What the hell Rudra!!!!! (by saying this Tej shouts on Rudra)

Rudra : O see ur walking creature can talk also OMG what a creation what a creation. O being with me you also learned how to be intelligent!!!! (by saying this Rudra pats himself)

Tej : Rudra this is ur papa!!!!

Rudra : Well then I'm Salman Khan....( he was about to say more but Shivaay stopped him as he saw Tej getting angry minute by minute by his stupid talks.)

Shivaay : Bade papa Rudra is just joking am I right Rudra (by saying this he went to Rudra and whispered in his ear)

***Rudra this is Bade papa itself so stop making silly jokes and one more word from u bade papa is going to burst on u at any moment, OK so just go from here...***

Uhhh Rudra, Anika needs some rest as me and Anika are going for a date at evening so she needs enough sleep to get refreshen in the evening...

And Anika pls take care of urself, I have some important meeting so I'll be back as soon as the meeting finishes.(he goes near her and kisses her forehead and was about to go but how can our Rudra be quiet so he started to sing)

Rudra : Ai baabu ye public hai public
Ye jo public hai sab jaanti hai

Ye jo public hai

Aji andar kya hai bahar kya hai

Andar kya hai bahar kya hai
Ye sab kuch pahachaanati hai
Ye jo public
Ye jo public hai sab jaanti hai
Ye jo public hai
Aji andar kya hai bahar kya hai
Andar kya hai bahar kya hai
Ye sab kuch pahachaanati hai
Public hai sab jaanti hai
Ye jo public hai

And he sang the song while eating chocolate (I know guys Rudra is a fitness freak but in my story he loves sneakers as equally as his protein shake so ya). After singing this song he went to the nearby sofa to get some sleep and eventually he started to snore with the chocolate still inside his mouth and everyone were making faces seeing him snoring but there is one girl who is staring at Rudra with lots of love and affection in her eyes.

And yes guys it is none other than our Sowmya she found Rudra so cute and adorable so she kept staring at him while Shivaay found it really irritating so he was going to wake him up but Sowmya stopped him and said

Sowmya : Bade Bhaiya leave it na see Rudra is sleeping so adorably

(And everyone stared at her as if she is an alien and has grown some horns on her head, but before anyone could react Anika said)

Anika : Ah Sowmya take Rudra to his room and I know ur the one and who can handle so ya take him before Shivaay and Tej uncle gets more irritated.

After saying this Anika went to Shivaay and said

Anika :Ah Shivaay are you forgetting something

Shivaay : No Anika I guess I'm not forgetting anything.

Anika : No Shivaay let me remind you have a meeting next hour so (he dragged him till his car in the parking lot and said ) BYE take care see u in the evening and ha u said u want to surprise me so don't forget the surprise ok chal bye (by saying this she kissed Shivaay and ran away. And Shivaay with a smiling face went to attend his meeting.)

That's it for today guys I know I'm really late but what to do I have my exams so couldn't update it but as soon as the exam finished I updated this chapter just for u guys, So take care love u all ha guys pls shower ur love to me time to time as it works as sneakers and Rudra's protein shake and gives me a lot of energy and encouragement in writing. So guys pls keep on voting, commenting my ff and if possible pls share this story with other people too so that even they can my story and ya guys keep smiling bye have a gud day see u whenever possible and also sorry for the late update BYE GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love Shivikajkmn

~ Ishqbaazi Oberois

~ Manan HEX HALL