ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 10

Hey guys with another episode of my FF Ishqbaazi Oberois. Guys I'm really sorry for the late update. And ya from now onwards I'll try to make my FF a little more longer than usual for u all. And yaa guys the sad news for our Ishqbaazians is IB is not going to be only from Monday-Friday. Ugghhh First it was Monday-Sunday and next it was Monday-Saturday and now this. We don't want the schedule changed but our bad luck it's ok guys whatever guys let me start with my FF.

Part 10

Tammy uncle's house. (TUH)

Tammy uncle : RUUDDRRRRRAAAA!!!!!!

Rudra : I'm really sorry uncle galti se ho gaya hai. Just forgive me.

Tammy uncle : I'm not angry at u for spoiling my dress. I'm angry at u as u made my favorite milkshake fall down.

Rudra : I'm really sorry.

Tammy uncle : No way Rudra (And started to chase him. Rudra goes into kitchen where Anika prepared all the dishes for the brothers and Sowmya and also Tammy uncle's favorite dishes. As he likes to eat food every now and then that too cakes, milkshakes, biscuits, chocolates, whatever that is delicious that is always liked by Tammy uncle. Ohh ya Rudra try to defend himself so he threw the dishes which are prepared for them one by one. And Tammy uncle dodged every time and increased the pace. And they were roaming only in the kitchen. Suddenly Rudra there were no dishes left but to his fortune and Tammy uncle's misfortune he spotted some food to throw at him he took them and started to throw. And those are especially Tammy uncle's favourite so he carefully catched them guys those food are packed in ziplock bags and the beverages are in bottles as Anika knows that Tammy uncle eats every now and then so she prepares everything and she packs them so that there will be further difficulty for her. And this chase was enjoyed by Omso and Anika but not Shivaay as Mr Mobile Singh Oberoi got a phone call.)

Shivaay : (came to the kitchen and noticed everything and was about to stop their fight but some force pulled him back. Yes guys it is none other than our Anika. And Shivaay got angry and holded her wrist) Fhat the wuck ??? Why did u pull me back and Omso ur guys r enjoying this fight instead of stopping them I know Anika doesn't have any sense but u guys are more sensible than her then why didn't u stop them.

Anika : (still didn't leave his hand.) Ohh so u think I'm brainless s..

Shivaay : (Interrupts her) So u urself agree that ur brainless.

Anika : So funny.

Omso : Guys fighting is not only done by holding each other, it can be done normally also. (They realised they are still holding each other. And they loosened the grip. And said.)

Shivika : Shutup Omso!!!

Om : Ok calm down I know u guys want some privacy to fight so let sgo Sowmya.

Sowmya : Ha Bade baal waale bhaiya let's go. (but they didn't stop their argument.)

(And they were about to leave the place and suddenly some green vegetables fall on their heads and they look like idiots this scene was witnessed by Shivika and laughed out loud and this grabbed the attention of Omso but Tammy uncle and Rudra still didn't stop their Tom and Jerry chase. Suddenly a voice came from outside.)

Voice : Anika dii what is going on here.

(Anika didn't give attention to that voice.)

(And the person slowly comes inside the house and sees that the house is scattered with vegetables, dishes etc.)

Voice : (Again he called Anika but she didn't respond. So he moved slowly towards Anika but to his surprise he fell down due to a force on her. Yes guys Our Tammy uncle and Rudra while chasing made Om fall on That guy and they have a pleasant eye lock. Due to the Thud sound the entire house became silent and witnessed the scene and the eyelocke of Om and that guy gave them a high current voltage shock.)