RUDRA'S FUNNY DATE(2) - Part 28

Hey Guys this is Shivikajkmn back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois, finally guys all my exams are finished uff what a pain but still sweet as the break starts early for the seniors.But still the break was not that worth because the next thing in the line was college yes guys I'm admitted into an university for my further studies and slowly I became busy with my studies but now seeing your comments I have finished all my works ASAP to just to create a small amount of time to dedicate it to you guys so here I am posting my next episode on the request of the viewers and fans of this story. Once again sorry for the disappointment I have caused so here I am to rectify my mistakes so please enjoy the story.

Well let's start with the story Ishqbaazi Oberois.

Part 28

After talking to Rudra Chubby saw whether there are any further arrangements to be done but when he found everything to be perfect he went to his car and drove to the airport by making some important calls. Guys unfortunately there are no islands that I could mention about so imagine a dangerous island of your choice and assume it to be in US territory itself and read the chapter.

Here Rudra after getting to know that everything is arranged he went to his room to wake up his snow white from her beautiful sleep. he slowly went to Sowmya and tapped her shoulder.

R: Sowmya my baby wake up.

S: No Rudra let me sleep for some more time.

R: Sowmya yar today is valentines day and I wanted to suprise you. So can you please wake up.

S: What Rudra you really want to suprise me.

R: Yes meri jaan now wake up and get ready I have arranged the dress and other  matching accessories.

S: Ok Rudra!!!

By saying this Sowmya went to the bathroom and their on the wash base slab she all her accossories placed and saw a dress a beautiful dress hanging on the wall hook. She squealed like a happy kid and ran to Rudra, hugged him very tight and started jumping like a bunny.

S: OMG Rudra the dress is beautiful thank you so much and I  have no words to describe the beauty of the dress.

R: Not elegant than you. Now just go and get ready we don't have time, we have to reach there before the sunset because Chubby said there is a beach where the sunsets are beautiful so we have to hurry up. You go and get dressed meanwhile I'll go and discuss the transport arrangements with Khanna.

After Rudra went to meet Khanna Sowmya got dressed she has put on her makeup and got her hair done into a bun. When Rudra returned he saw that his little princess was dressed up and she was looking so adorable that he wants to gobble her up.

R: OMG Sowmu you're so yummy!!!!

S: Yummy???

R: Ya I mean your beauty is beyond my expectations.

Sowmya blushes to his compliment and says

S: Rudra we are getting late so we have to hurry up.

R: Oh ya I totally forgot about it, well u know what get ready to experience something memorable.