RUDRA'S FUNNY DATE - Part 27

Hey guys this is Violet back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois. I know that u guys missed me a lot even I missed updating I'm so sorry but what to do I have my exams early as I'm a senior so as I promised here is the update. And one more thing guys I'm  writing a new horror ff on Manan I'm gonna officially publish the cast and the 1st episode on Thursday, but if u guys r really excited to read that then say it as the episode is edited and ready with the only thing I have to do is press the Publish button. Well talks apart pls do enjoy the episode.

Part 27

After shopping he directly went to his room took his laptop, phone and charger and went to Sowmya's room as she is sleeping in Rudra's room and he doesn't really want to disturb her. He opened his laptop uploaded the recorded video from his phone to a CD, and he slowly went to Khanna and saw him downloading the songs so he said.

Ru : Are Khanna ji, what are you doing?

Kh : Are Rudra baba tej sir said me to download romantic songs in it and that's what I'm doing.

Ru : Well Khanna ji, you look so tired and exhausted let me help you.

Kh : Are no Rudra baba I can do it.

Ru : Are No Khanna ji I already downloaded some of the songs in this CD for you, well why don't you use this.

Kh : Ok Rudra baba

(by saying this he was about to insert the CD in the laptop to see whether it is working or it is any prank of Rudra. Khanna was smart enough to think like that But before he play the CD Rudra stopped him saying that)

Ru : Are Khanna ji it is not needed you know right Rudra does every work perfectly.

(Now Khanna was definitely sure that there is something wrong with the CD so he to played it but to Khanna's bad luck the CD actually has some romantic songs so Khanna thought that Rudra was genuinely helping him. Who knows that there is a naughty and very dangerous face behind his so called innocent mask.)

FLASHBACK.

Rudra was about to give this CD to Khanna but he thought for a while, *****Guys it is was like the 8th wonder of the world Rudra actually used some brain to think about it isn't it really a great achievement*****.

Rudra's Mind : Well everyone in this house know about my pranks even Khanna ji so he will surely get a doubt on my behaviour so I need to be extra careful. But what should I do so that he doesn't get a doubt on me. (And suddenly he screamed Idea)

I'm pretty sure Khanna ji will think that this CD is empty or I may have uploaded something else so he will surely try to play the video, but what should I do so that he wouldn't get to know about it. Than he shouted loudly

*** he actually recorded Tej and Khanna's conversation not a video***

Ru : IDEA I'll upload some songs before that audio track starts so that he don't doubt on me. (And he uploaded some songs and that is was Khanna heard.)

Flashback END

Ru : See Khanna ji I told I was genuinely helping you but you didn't believe me, I'm really hurt Khanna ji, I'm really hurt.

(By saying this Rudra ran away from there with a cry baby face and dramatic queen expression.)

Kh : O poor Rudra I should have believed him, it's ok I'll talk to him later first I need to make arrangements