Promo

Hey guys this is Shivikajkmn, back with the promo for my story Ishqbaazi Oberois, I'm really happy that I'm at least getting some encouragement and love for my story in form of comments, likes and followers thank you so much so much guys for supporting me, And for this I'm posting a thrilling promo/spoiler for guys so that u get to know what is going to be in my upcoming chapters, ONCE AGAIN TANQ SO MUCH GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PROMO AKA SPOILER.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay is really excited to propose Anika.... he prepared all the arrangements to propose her....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: 1

Anika: Shivaay I hate you.....

Shivaay is heart broken and he makes a hurt face.....

Shivaay: But Anika I really love you......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: 2

Gauri: Om what happened to Anika di why is she behaving like this.... why is she not recognizing me... Did she forget me.... (By saying this gauri started to cry...)

Om: Gauri it is nothing like that ur Anika di loves u a lot...

Rudra: Even I think the same thing O, my Anika di my partner in crime she just knows me as Rudra she doesn't remember anything.... (By saying this even Rudra started to cry....)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: 3

UNKNOWN LOCATION:

MAN: Anika ur so beautiful, ur so irresistible, I'm coming Anika, I'm coming to make u mine......

WOMAN: Shivaay I just want to u in my life, ur my everything y did u reject my proposal, ur gonna regret ur decision, I'll make u beg, beg for ur dearest people, u rejected me right, u urself will beg me to marry u, and I'll just enjoy the show........

(BOTH THE MAN AND WOMAN ARE MARRIED) (by saying this they both laugh loudly.........)

THAT'S IT GUYS HOW WAS THE PROMO HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT I'M GONNA POST THE EPISODE SOON THOUGHT TO ADD SOME SPICE TO MY STORY SO THIS PROMO, PLS EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS, IN THE FORM OF COMMENTS BELOW, AND PLS VOTE AND COMMENT AND MY STORY IF POSSIBLE PLS FOLLOW ME TOOOO, FOR MORE INTERESTING EPISODES, STAY TUNE AND READ MY EPISODES FREQUENTLY, THANK YOU GUYS HAVE A GUD DAY...... AND PLS DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND LIKE MY STORY AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET FOLLOWERS TO UNTIL THEN SEE U GUYS.....

~ Mishti ---

ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS

MANAN HEX HALL