ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 14

Hey guys this is Shivikajkmn back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois. Guys the news is Anika is shot in IB instead of Shivaay. Well this is a sad news. Hope everything will be alright. Ok guys let me zip my mouth so that u guys can continue reading my FF.

Part 14

(Next Morning Shivaay calls to someone and says them to come to US as soon as possible and they agreed.)

S : Now let me see whether this Anika is my Anu or not. I hope my dream comes true. Fingers crossed (And he goes to Anika's room to *Check on her*. He finds that Anika was not in her room. So he enters the room to find some evidence of Anika so that he can prove whether she is Anika or not.)

Anika's room

S : Thank God Anika is not here because of yesterday's *incident* I don't have that much courage to face her. Ok Shivaay let's concentrate on your work. MISSION ANIKA BEGINS.

(By saying this he went to the wardrobe to search for some photos of Anika's. Suddenly he saw that someone opened the bathroom door. Well Guess it who could it be. Yes Guys she is our Anika. She came out of the Bathroom after having a shower wearing a bathrobe. The Shivaay suddenly hid behind the bed and he was peeping every now and then to see Anika and was really mesmerized by her beauty.*|*)

A : Why do I feel that someone is in my room.(Shivaya panicked.) No Anika it can't be if anyone is in your room then you will get to know right. Ok let me get ready I have to go to my Lab to do my experiments. Suddenly a phone rings guess who's phone is that well guys for your disappointment it is not Shivaay's phone but it is Anika's well Shivaay silenced his phone before entering the room *Great move Mr Shivaay*)

A : Hello who's this.

Person : Mam this is Rahul your new assistant. I just joined the this job today itself. So to inform it I called u.

A : Ohh ok Mr Rahul we got a assignment so we have to work on it. And one more thing I just prepared the ppt show it to the clients get the approval for it ok.

R : Mam what about ur not coming for the meeting.

A : No Mr Rahul I have an important work in the Lab so I have to go there. So pls u handle the meeting.

R ; Ok Mam as u wish.

(Anika started to change her dress Shivaay really felt like embracing her tightly. *Guys no naughty thoughts Shivaay didn't see anything as Shivaay is really (sharmile type) (I mean he really feels shy.)

(Anika is all set goes out of the room. Then Shivaay slowly comes out from his hiding place and place and speaks to himself.)

S : God Anika didn't see me otherwise I would be dead by now. Ok whatever Shivaay u have to find evidence. So where could this Anika keep her photo album and all her certificates.(he thinks for a while goes to the wardrobe and about to open it but before that he went to the door locked it and said to himself.)

S : Ur really intelligent nice thinking Shivaay if anyone sees me checking a girl's wardrobe will surely kill me. And that to Omru there going to tease me for sure. Ok Shivaay let's concentrate (by saying this he checked each and every inch of her room but he didn't get any proof of it. He sadly goes back to his room.)

Anika's Lab

Anika was a really reputed forensic expert and she works for CIA in USA. Right now she is not assigned with her office work but she is trying to improve her skills by reading books by knowing different things. But every now and then she was being distracted by a *incident* u guessed it right guys she is thinking about the liplock and every now and then she is composing herself. She was blushing literally.