ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 12

Hi guys!!!! . This is Shivikajkmn back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois. as I was late this is ur BONUS episode. And ya guys after reading my previous episode probably a lot of questions arised in mind that: Why Shivika didn't recognize each other??? Will Anika's memory come back soon??? Why did I include Tia in my FF. And yes guys I'll clearly answer u questions.

Why didn't Shivika recognize each other??? - Well Anika don't remember anything for her past so from her side it's not possible. And our Shivaay u guys know that Shivaay needs clear proofs to agree with something. And also Shivaay is like ***if she is Anika then she have to recognize me but she didn't if have some physical changes kam se kam naam toh sunke pehchaan na chahiye tha na but she didn't so she is not my Anika***. And one more thing Shivaay don't know about Anika's memory loss.

Will Anika's memory come back soon??? - Well the answer is yes but it needs some time to reach that point. Anika's memory will come back soon but after a incident someone will help her in getting back her memory back. More than this I can't answer this question as it will reveal my suspense which is going to be in my upcoming episodes.

Why did I include Tia in my FF??? - Well this answer can be answered in this FF so to know it pls read my FF.

That's it guys I guess I've answered all ur questions if not then ur welcomed to comment on it. Ok guys I talked a lot let me stop here and continue with the story.

Here is the link to my previous episodes.

Part 12

(Anika and Tia are shocked by Shivaay's answer.)

Tia : Shivaay ru ok. I mean ur the one who always give a long speech on importance of having a surname and all then what happened today ur supporting her.

S : Ah.... I .... Mean I have to make a call. (and he leaves the place.)

T : Wow really I know shivaay that ur trying to hide something from me but u can't really hide it from me. (by saying this she goes to Anika and says.) Well Ani.. a..

A : Anika

T : Oh yeh Anika I'm really sorry to say about u like that.

A : No it's ok Tia.

T : Actually u know what Anika I think the same thing that surname doesn't matter to me and the statement which I made before was to see whether changed or not. U know what Anika I and Robin were trying to change him from his childhood regarding this but he never changed sometimes I make these statement just to see whether he changed or not till now he didn't but today after seeing how he supported I got a ray of hope that Shivaay will change soon. I guess this place is really magical because after coming here only his ideology is little bit changed.

A : Ok Tia i guess ur tired I'll show u ur room u take rest. (And she shows directions to the Guest room.) take care Tia gud night sweet dreams.

T : U 2 Anika bye gud night.

(After Anika goes Tia opens her bag and takes out some photos and she places it on the table. The pictures are related to Singhaniya's she places them on a table she has every info of Singhaniyas from the children's birth till that accident, kidnapping and that murder. She moved a painting which is near the table slightly and pasted those photos on the wall and she started to stare those pictures which has all info about the Singhaniyas about their little bit of personal and more professional info. Then someone opened the door scaring her. She hurriedly placed the painting in it's position. And said)

T : Who is that (A figure slowly moved towards her and locked the door. She saw the face of that person.) Shivaay.(yes guys it is Shivaay.)

S : Tia, good u came here. Did u find anything.