ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 8

Hey guys I'm back with another episode of Ishqbaazi episode. I'm really happy to get such responses from u guys and Radhika don't worry Shivika separation is never going to happen. And yes even I'm fan of Shivika and I'll make sure that they have a good bond with paani fights and all the cute nokjhoks.

And ya guys I know that I took a lot of time to update my episode so this is ur Double Dhamaka (Bonus) And one more thing guys I just want to know wether u need my FF only in English, only in Hindi or the mixture of both of them.

Whatever guys let me start with my FF

And yup this is Tammy uncle in my FF : He is a business man he hides his identity. He loves his Anika a lot and also even though he is not blood related to Anika but as she says someone who is related to heart is really important than the blood relation. He takes care of Anika as his own daughter.

(And one more thing guys that Anika knows that she is a orphan but she don't know who is her parents. She trusts Tammy uncle a lot that if he is hiding the truth about her past than there would some reason behind it. So she trusts him a lot.)

Tammy uncle

Tammy uncle

part 8

Anika : Who are they????

Tammy uncle : it's a surprise Anika baby.

Anika : Ok Tammy uncle u want me to receive them or will u go???

Tammy uncle : No beta I've really important work so u go and pick them up from the airport.

Anika : ok uncle what's the time???

Tammy uncle : at 2:00 pm sharp tomorrow. Please don't get late.

Anika : Tammy uncle don't worry why Anika is hear why to fear. By the way Tammy uncle how will I recognize them.

Tammy uncle : Ok Anika baby they are coming tomorrow so please finish all your works. And Ya I sended them ur number as soon as they reach the airport they will call u son no need to worry.

Anika : Ok uncle now please if you leave me I have to go to college it is almost 10:00am

Tammy uncle : OMG mummy it is almost time I have to go to meeting.

Anika : Will u go like that only did u forget something???

Tammy uncle : What did I forget Anika baby???

Anika : ur supermarket bag.

Tammy uncle : OHHH yaa my favorite. What are the specials today.

Anika : Surprise Tammy uncle.

Tammy uncle : What really ok. Surprise hai then it's ok.

NEXT MORNING

Shivomru and guess who???? even Sowmya came to USA