ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 11

Hey guys this is Shivikajkmn back with another episode Ishqbaazi Oberois. Guys some people really hate Tia and she has been a negative character in  IB but in my FF she will play a positive role and one more thing she and Shivaay are not engaged nor Pinky forces Shivaay to marry Tia. And yes I decided to add Svetlana too and probably many has noticed that even Gaurikara are also on love track and the couple left over is Priveer. And I'll make sure that I will add them in my FF ASAP. 

Part 11

Tammy uncle : Whatever let's start the party.

Rudra : Yup and party without songs. (And he starts the music player. And everyone dances and even Chulbul as she comes back from the shop and Anika insisted him to stay back and enjoy the party and they all dance on the BG song chaar bottle vodka, kaam mera rozka,.... And our hero Mr Shivaay is really busy in starring Anika and slowly slipped into thoughts.)

Shivaay : S

Anika : A

Rudra : R

Om : O

Sowmya : So

Tia : T

Chulbul : C

And last but not least Tammy uncle : Ta

(And a mini battle between mind and heart.)

S mind : Hey Shivaay stop staring at Anika u came here for a work that is to find Anika Singhaniya and to attend the meeting.

S heart : U shut up U know what Anika looks really beautiful, cute, innocent, and her eyes I just want to slip in her eyes, and her lips I just want to hear my name from that lips and and her lips are really as soft as rose petals which has a beautiful smile on it. And her face is like Angel who came from heaven and her body has a perfect shaping and can't really take my eyes out of her sight. And I also have kind of feeling that probably she is my Anu for whom I was searching for many years.

S mind : Are u out of ur mind u only love Anu and it is ur duty and responsibility to find her and should make sure that she is safe. U can't really carve any feeling for an unknown.

S heart : Whatever u say even though if I agree with u that she is not my Anu then what is the feeling that is dragging me towards her I feel amazing being with her she is making me go crazy.

S mind : Shivaay don't listen to this heart this heart always gives u pain did u forget today ur so strong because of me on that day when Anu got kidnapped ur heart broke right and u couldn't even handle urself but I said u 2 be a stone and see now ur a big businessmen who have all the reputation, and ur amongst world's biggest businessmen. It's just becoz of me only don't forget that and from here on u have 2 give credit 2 me only, u have 2 only and only me. Never listen to this heart it always emotionally blackmails people it don't know how to make people strong. But I'm cunning who knows how to handle the emotions the one and only solution to this is always be strong never allow anyone to enter u life. Never and ever except ur brothers. That's it.

(Heart was about to speak something but Shivaay stops it and says this to himself I guess whatever my mind says I have to listen to that becoz I'm the support system of my family and I can't be weak. And again he listens to his heart like every time.)

(And he slowly went near Anika and pulled her closer by her waist and started to dance with her romantically and that movement was divine he wants to live that moment twirling and twisting her and made her blush by pulling her close and started to caress her milky bare back and Anika couldn't stop him from doing that she was very involved in looking at his eyes and she was swimming in his eyes forgetting the whole world she really don't what kind of Force of attraction is between them she can't really take her eyes of him. And meanwhile Shivaay's wild desires is arising within him he is in a complete different world he didn't care about his past, present, future, no tensions, no worries, nothing stopped him his he is in the track her eyes, her waist her breaths are making him intoxicate and only one thought was in his mind just to explore her and slowly sleeps. Yes guys it's correct Shivaay is just dreaming****Sorry to disappoint u but this is how the track should go more differences between gets them closer****And he slowly waked up from his slumber only notice him sleeping like a Kumbhkaran on the floor and the party has ended none to be seen near him so he slowly got up and was about to go from there but he sees someone crying he went close to the pool and notices Anika is still near the pool and she is crying.)