ISHQBAAZI OBEROIS Part 17

Hey guys this is Shivikajkmn back with another episode of Ishqbaazi Oberois. And yup guys as I said due to some standardized testings I couldn't really post my FF. Even now I'm in the same position as my testings are not over yet I have to attend another standardized testing which is held in next week even though I'm really busy I'm posting this episode becoz most of the people are really missing my FF and they want me to post my FF ASAP. I know patience is really needed but in this even I would be in the same position really desperate to read someone FF. So u guys and me sailing in the same boat but in different places that's it. Guys I guess I talked a lot... not guess I did so let me stop all my stupid talks and let's start with FF.

Part 17

HOSPITAL

(After the warmful hug they thought to just check Shivika in case if they need something. So everyone went to the ICU and what they saw made their eyes pops out from their socket. Becoz from childhood to till now these two were always enemies who fight with each other and tease each other like "TOM AND JERRY" are sleeping peacefully that too so close.)

Maan (to cover up the situation he says) : Uhhh... I guess we need to leave them alone becoz Anika is sleeping and even Shivaay is really tired so even he drowsed down so there is there is nothing to worry I guess we should not disturb them and even today's incidents are really hard to digest so let's go to home and tae rest so that we can visit them. OK NOW EVERYONE DISPERSE. (He said this in a commanding tone.)

Geet : But Maan what about If she needs something then I know she won't wake up Shivaay as he is sleeping so she will put pain on herself instead of waking him so I'll be here.

O : No Aunty uncle is right u guys go and take rest. I and Rudra will be here.

Geet : But...

Maan : Its ok Geet they said they will take care right so just leave it and come with me. U have to decorate the house for Anika's arrival right.

Geet : Ha Maan ur right.

(After saying this they left and only Omru and Shivika were there in there in the room.

Rudra (in a slow voice which is just audible to O) : O these days something something something is happening between BHABHI and......(O glared at Rudra) I....mean.... D...i... Anika di and bhaiya right O.

Even I'm noticing it.

(Rudra and O turned back and saw a girl standing near the door and the girl is none other than Tia.)

Tia : Ha Om Rudra is right. U know what Shivaay is really changed becoz Shivaay doesn't believe in these Surname and lineage trash anymore. He was completely changed after meeting that girl wai let me say her name uhhhh.... Her name.....A...ni...

Omru : Anika/ Anika di

Tia : Ha that girl. I mean Anika becoz on that day when she told her name she didn't say her last name so I thought to know whether his ideology changed or not. When I insulted her about having no surname then suddenly bursted at me like a volcano and gave me such angry glares that he just wants to kill me and eat me alive.

Omru chuckled at this.

R: U know what Tia Anika is Anu dii itself and now u don't have to stress ur brain to find her.

T : U know what Rudra its just becoz of my Reikis. I sended her Reikis continuously becoz I felt some positive vibes around me so I just got to know that everything is going to be alright. Uh wait a second guys I need to attend this call so see u later. (And she smiles showing her 32 teeth to Omru.)