Chapter 4

Harry, Ron and Hermione sat there for a few seconds before Ron realised it was almost time for lunch, "Bloody hell!" Hermione looked over at him,"What?" annoyance strong in her voice, "It's almost time for lunch!" The trio shot up and hurried out the door and made their way to Gryffindor tower to drop their stuff off and was off again.

(Timeskip to lunch)

Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting at their table eating, Harry not talking much, when all of a sudden Harry heard something coming towards him, of course Harry being the Gryffindor Quidditch seeker he caught it, usually Seamus would throw something at him keeping him "On his toes.", but this wasn't an apple, it was a rock so of course Harry turned his head to see who it was, it was a 1st year Hufflepuff, " Y-you shouldn't be here y-you f-faggot!"
Ron was up in a flash, "Listen here you little pri-!" Harry just cut him off and told him to just let it go, "Let it go?! Harry you're just gonna let him get away with calling you a faggot?!" Harry just calmly replied, "It doesnt matter Ron... People are gonna be calling me that for a while... It'll die down soon enough..." Harry just stood and started to walk out, "I'm not hungry... I'll see you guys in the commons..." Hermione and Ron just hopelessly stared after him.

(In the halls)

Harry was mindlessly walking through the halls so he didn't see the tall and dark figure that he ran right into.
"Potter,"
Harry froze."P-Professor!I didn't mean t-!"
Snape sighed, "Come with me Potter..."
Harry just blinked as Snape walked away, once Snape noticed Harry wasn't following he turned, "That means follow me..."
"Uhh, Right...." He stared confusedly after his snarky Potions Professor and started thinking to himself...
'There's something off about Professor Snape...'
Said Professor was dwelling in his mind at the moment and called out, "I'm perfectly fine, Mr.Potter."
Harry's face went red.
'Damn legillimens...'

(Timeskip... 5 minutes later...)

Harry and Snape arrived at what Harry recognized as Snape's classroom door,
'Of course.... His Potions classroom...'
Once they entered Snape told Harry to sit down.
"It has come to my attention, Mr. potter, that you've been.... Less like a... Well- a Potter...."
Harry gave a small chuckle, "Thats funny, sir... 'Less like a Potter...". Thats a new one... If anything it would be "You're just like your father!" or some sort of insult... Or maybe even get in my face and spit on me for no reason at all..." Harry said this with straightest face on Harry that Snape has ever seen.
"Potter... Calm down..."
"I am calm..."
'Good job Severus... He is calm....'
They stared at each other in the eyes when Snape finally spoke,"Very well.... The Headmaster would like to see you in his office..."
They both stood and Snape opened the door, "Come see me in my classroom tomorrow after dinner..."
Harry gave a nod and turned to go, as he was walking away he could've sworn he heard Snape tell him 'Goodnight'.

A/N:
I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter up... My phone broke and took forever to get a new one so I updates the story as soon as i could.
Thanks to all the people reading this story ☺☺☺