Chapter Fourteen

"Why did you even go in the girl's washroom?!" Mr. Harris asked making me uncomfortable on my seat. "Why are you guys in the girl's washroom all by yourselves?" He looked at me.

"I was at the washroom because I had an emergency thing. I asked Shiela to come with me, and we found out that I was having my monthly period." I gulped and looked away from Alexander who was staring on the floor. "So, I asked her if she has sanitary napkin, but she doesn't have one."

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay. Huminga ako ng malalim at saka tumingin kay mommy na ngayon ay nakikinig lang kasama ang mommy ni Alexander. I looked at Mr. Harris.

"Can I ask Shiela?"-Mr. Harris

"Why do you need to ask her? Don't you believe the president?"-Alex

"Xander." His mom called him and gave him an eye.

"Fine. Then call Victon as well. He's my witness."-Alex

Victon and Shiela was called at the PA. We were in the middle of lunch at ngayon lang sila nag patawag ng meeting about what happened this morning. Well, I thought wala na... na delay lang pala.

Sinagot naman nila Shiela at Victon ang mga katanungan sakanila, and after that ay kaagad din silang pinalabas.

Tumayo si Alexander at saka tumabi saakin. I looked at him confusedly.

"Ahm! Who told you to sit there?"-Mr. Harris

Alexander looked around him. Then to Mr. Harris. "Oh! Are you talking to me?" He asked.

I gave him a deathly stare.

"Go back to your sit."-Mr. Harris

Tumingin siya sa mommy ko na nakatayo. "Tita, tumabi na po kayo kay mommy!" Sagot niya at saka nag stretch. "I can sit here, right Pres?" He nod at me.

Nag roll eyes lang ako at saka tumingin sa principal. "We're not together. Don't judge us..." kalmado kong sabi.

He raised an eye brow. "So, Victon said that he asked you to buy sanitary napkins since he can't do it?" He asked directly to Alex, the latter nodded. "You're a guy, too. What triggered you to do it?"

Geez! The annoying part, making him tell the story.

"Well,"-Alex

There it goes.

"Can I just tell the story?"

"Dennise..."-Mom

I frowned. "So, as I was saying! At first, I thought it was Shiela who needed the napkins, so, I refused to go! But when I heard Dennise's voice, I ran my life out of the school and bought what she needed. And then, I came at the washroom..."

"Without thinking that it's the girl's washroom?"-Mr. Harris

Alexander rolled his eyes and gave the principal with are you nuts look. I almost slapped his arm. He was being cocky all of a sudden.

"Mr. Harris! This girl beside me almost died because of blood lose!" He said with his hand gesturing stuffs that he said. "I was so worried, do you think I'm still going to think about the freaking sign? No. Dennise was in danger... my girl needed me."

"Alexander..."-Mr. Harris

"End of discussion, Mr. Principal." Humarap siya saakin. "Wala pong nangyari other than me, being worried to her..." she pointed at my face. "I don't want her to die because of blood lose reason! And I'm still going to make her happy!"

I blushed. Umayos ako ng upo at saka tumingin kay mommy na ngayon ay nagpipigil ng tawa. Alexander's mom was shaking her head in disbelief.

"Nothing happened." I said.