Chapted Thirty-Two

How could you call someone your father after how many years that he had forgotten about you and your mom? And the only reason that he has for leaving you was that, because he was not ready to be a father or a husband yet?

Nag-pakasal ka pa!

"Den, are you listening?" Mom asked making me look up to them. I gave her a questioning look. "Your dad's asking you a question."

I glanced at the man next to her. I ignored him and pulled my pineapple mango smoothie on the table. Honestly? I don't want to be here. A family date with him? Heck! Father my ass!

"I don't have a father, you should know that, mom."

Mom smiled at my father. "She's not really rude..."

"Sayo lang." mabilis kong sabi at saka ngitian siya ng plastik. I rolled my eyes when our eyes met. "Who are you again?"

"I ah... I am your father." He said making me stare at him for a long time. "I understand why you are acting like that right now. But please, do understand as well that I have a heart, feelings that..."

"Did you ever thought like that before leaving us?"

Napatigil siya sa pag i-explain. I shrugged when my mom gave me a warning look. You can't give me that look when I'm in range. Specially that I'm talking to someone whom I thought my father, but he's not. He's a man who knows nothing but selfishness.

"Hear me out."

"Sure."

He started talking and my mind dozed off. Alexander came into my mind. How is he doing? He's been homeschooled since I dumped him. Mahal ko pa ba? Hindi ko alam. Sarili ko ngang tatay Hindi ko kayang tanggapin at mahalin, siya pa kaya na kapareha niya? Jerks.

My heart was filling up with feelings that I never wanted to feel since then. Hatred. My hatred for my dad, and now for Alexander.

My dad's a jerk, and Alexander's a jerk. I wanted to just yell at them and spill everything that's stressing me out! I am so done, and I don't want to deal with this anymore.

"You can do whatever you wanted, mom." I interrupted my father from speaking. "Okay naman na kayo ni Tita, so, Im all okay now."

"Dennise..."-Mom

"And for you, father." I looked at him after taking a deep breath. "I hate you. And I don't want you in my life. I'm no longer interested on finding out of who you are. It's enough for me to know that my father is a cowardly jerk."

Napanganga siya. My mom was about to touch my hand but I immediately stand and looked down at them.

"I'm so sorry." He said making me grit my teeth.

"I'll see you later, mom."

I almost ran away. But I kept my cool. I stayed cool until I reached the parking lot. Napahawak ako sa side ng car ko. I tried my hardest not to cry, but I did anyways.

I hate them all! Fucking idiots!

His reasons are lame! Sure, I understand that he was too young and immature when I was born! But leaving us without a trace was the worst he could ever do! How could a man like him does that to his wife and daughter?! Heartless jerk!

A few months ago, Alexander wanted to do the same! Well, fuck him! It's better to dump him than let a kid suffer from what I have suffered when I was a kid!

"Dennise, come home."

I turned off my phone. I kept my full speed making every drivers stare at my car. Wala na akong pakialam kung nasaan ako. I don't care anymore. The pain was numbing my whole body and mind. I could not think straight. Fuck it!