Chapter 2

I had a long day at Chuck e cheese and I was glad to be home. I was currently sitting on the side of the tub bathing fallen. Once I finished with her I put her into her bed turned of Dora the explorer and she was quiet. With that I walked into the bathroom stripped out my clothes and stepped into the shower.

      I was in the shower for a good 20 minutes just as I began to rinse the last bit of soap off the doorbell rang. I stepped out the shower grabbed my fluffy towel wrapped it around me and headed for the door. On My way I peaked into Fallen room to see her sleep. I closed the door and then here goes the bell again.

         "Who is it" I said "Cherish open the door" Tre replied I opened it. If you wondering who Tre Is its Mr.caramel from Chuck e cheese. Now before you start saying why he at Ya House and you don't know him. He asked to take me and Fall with him and Ari to breakfast in the Morning I agreed. "Umm its not morning time" I said. "So I wanted to see you" He said. he looked me over in my towel. And just his gaze and the way he talked to me had my shit dripping.

          He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me I kissed back. He pulled the towel and it fell to the floor he undid his pants slipped on a condom and slid inside of me. He had me pinned against the Front door and he was fucking the Shit Out of me. "Mmm Shit Damn" I moaned I put my head I in the crook of his neck so I wouldn't be loud and wake Fallen.

         "Damn Ma Ya Shit Tight as fuck" He groaned. As he laid me on the floor and continued his thrust. "Ahh Shit" I moaned as he repeatedly hit my spot. "That's Ya spot huh Ma" he asked I responded with a moan he was beating my shit up. I used all my strength to try and make him flip over he ain't even move. He smirked and laid back I climbed on top him I had to ease down on all that dick. He grabbed my hips and I went to work. I worked my hips back and forth up and down. I looked in his face to see him biting his lip his eyes rolled back. I smirked.

I got his ass right where I want him. was my only thoughts beside he dick game was A1.