Chapter 17

After I got done the girls hair I sat in the mirror trying to figure out what to do with my hair since cutting it wasn't an option. I wanted to dye it though. I sectioned my hair and began to put the jet black dye in my hair. After I finished my whole head I sat and waited. when the wait was over I washed my hair and conditioned it. I let the conditioner sit. While it sat I began to clean up the mess I made so far.

      When I was done washing the conditioner out a greasing my scalp I blow dry my hair and now I'm currently sitting my brown ass back in front of this mirror. I decided to call one of the girls who wanted to work in my salon over. She came within 20 minutes.

      "Hey" I said as I let her in. "Hey" She replied. "Ok so the reason I called you is because you are the youngest of the girls who applied and all the other ones have portfolios with many pictures in it. You did also and I liked you and since I did here's your shot to prove to me that you really got it." I said as I handed her 3 bundles of hair and walked her to my little hair room I made in Tre house.

     "You want me to do your hair" She said I nodded with a smile. "Depends On How long you take we can go down to the shop and you can have first pick at what chair you want" I said she squealed. I can't believe I was giving a 17 year old kid a shot.

    "Tell me your story boo we all got one" I spoke as she braided my hair. "Well I'm 17 a high school drop out, my daddy is all I got he's dying though, I have no family my mom I never met her. I just needed a shot to prove my self and specially because I heard through some people your shop would be allat" She said.

     "Well here's the deal I'll give you a chair of your choice you'll pay me 150 a day for your spot. And I'll pay the rest I'll even help you get your own spot. But you gotta get back in school and finish I'll let you work from monday-Friday only after school though. So that way you can still do us thing on the weekends." I said.

    I wanted to give her a shot. "thank you so much I'll go tomorrow to get myself back in school I just have to get the money to do it." she said the last part really quiet. "I got you don't worry" I said. She was done after 2 hours and my Shit was laid. She had my weave bone straight and it was versatile. My hair stopped just above my ass.

   "You can wait in the living room I'm gonna take a shower." I said for some reason I trusted her. just because she had that look of determination in her eyes the same one I had when I started to fuck for money.

   She had ambition and I loved it. This girl wrote me everyday unlike the others to see what was up with the shop I liked that about her. I hoped in the shower and washed up quickly. I stepped out dried off and slipped on a pair of black leggings, a white high low shirt and my all black wedges. I grabbed my black and white coach back and dumped all my stuff inside of it. Once my look was complete and all my hygiene stuff was done. I went and woke the girls up. We were all dressed and headed out the door.

     "So I'm going to take y'all to aunt Trish house and then pick y'all up later" I said to them as I strapped them inside their booster seat. "Meka you don't have to be so quiet these are my daughter's Fallen and Ariyana. Princesses this is meka" I said they waved and she began to talk to them. They clicked instantly.

      "Cherish I was wondering since you looking out for me or whatever could I call you my big sister in the future or whatever and if there's anything you ever need me to do I'll do it. Plus free hair styles for y'all whenever needed or wanted" She spoke.

     "Yeah one day you can call me that just let me get to know you better" I said She nodded. "I just wanna you know, know what it's like to have some one to call family" She said. I nodded. I completely understood. I drove off and headed to Trish house.

     When the girls and Trish were safely in the house I headed to my shop. I reached my shop within 20 mins the whole ride was silent. I pulled up and Tre and some of his boys were already inside working. After we stepped out I hit my locks and walked in. "Mek pick a chair boo" I said as I walked over to Tre. "Sup Ma" he spoke. I wrapped my arms around him. Even in heels I was still shorter than him. He hugged me back and placed a peck on my lips.  "Ohhh my god" Meka yelled. "What" I said as I spent around. "You with THE Tre, that's you cherish all the bitches in my hood want that nigga I mean he sexy and got money but he rude as hell. I don't want him tho I'm team darkskin plus he looked out for my pops one day. and I never got a chance to say thank you, so thank you." She said.

     "You sure I helped ya pops kid?" The questioned. "Yeah one day you came in rite aid and he was trying to purchase his medicine he ain't have enough and I was tryna explain to the lady and you paid for it," she said. "Oh yeah no problem kid" He said.

    My baby was really a sweet thug. "You look sexy as fuck ma." he said as he led me to my office. "No sex daddy we came to fix Shit up" I spoke. "You came to fix Shit in heels" He said. I laughed "Yeah" I said he opened the door and I gasp. My office was complete.  Desk,  spinny chair, couches all that. It even had a fish tank inside of it. "I fixed the daycare room to." He said I nodded trying to find away to thank him that didn't include sex.

   We walked out and back to where everyone was. I decided I'd call his jeweler when he wasn't around and get him a watch or some Shit. Meka was already helping out with out me telling her this girl was on my good side right now. With out saying anything I began to help after I switched out of my heels and into my sandals that I kept inside my big as tote bag.

LOOKS LIKE MY SHOP WILL BE OPENING UP ON FRIDAY BITCHESSS