Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up in my bed to see Fallen staring in my face. "Mommy eat" She Said. I got up "give mommy a minute Fallen" I said as I went into my bathroom and began to brush my teeth.

       Seeing the water fall had me doing the I gotta pee dance. I continued to brush my teeth ignoring the fact that my cell phone and door bell were ringing off the hook. Fallen stood in the bathroom door staring. Once I was done brushing my teeth I peed and washed my hands then went to grab my phone.

         I checked to see who had called which was jackpot. While Tre and Ariyana was at my door so I let them in. I shot Jackpot a text letting him know tonight was still on. "I see Yall not ready" Tre said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean I can always just cook something" I suggested. "Ok then get that ass in the kitchen." he said as he took off Ariyanna coat then his own. I took them and put them in the coat closet.

            "Take them to the play section" I said pointing to the little section I had blocked off in my living room with a bunch of toys. Once I saw him block them in I walked into the kitchen. "What do y'all like" I asked. "Everything" he said as he walked behind me grabbing my waist.

            I moved out his grip and began to grab the stuff I needed. I watched as he went and sat at the island and watched me cook. I put chocolate chips in the pancake mix because that was Fallens favorite. After A Good 20 mins of cooking and small talk I was done. "Can you go get the girls while I sat the table." I asked

               He nodded his head and got up, while I began setting the table. "Mommy we eat" Fallen asked I smiled "Yes baby" I said once the kids where seated, I placed there food in front of them and then handed Tre his. I got my food and took seat we said Grace and dug in.

      After we ate we decided to go to the park. Which than landed us to getting ice cream. I was enjoying this day with my favorite girl in the world and I was slowly getting attached to Ari and her daddy to.

         By 7:30 we were headed back to my house when I received a text.

Jackpot: Meet Me at my house 8:45pm. Don't be Late

     I had forgotten all about him but let's be real a bitch about her bread so this little date thing has to stop. "Ayee I have something that came up so you guys can come over in the morning if you want" I said as we pulled up to the Front of my house. "Cool,  Ari say bye to fall" Tre said. I watched as they shared there little hugs. "See  Lader Allgador" Fallen said to Tre. "After Awhile Crocodile" Was his response along with a hug.

      "See Yall tomorrow be safe" Was all I said before I was taking my baby girl in the house. Once the Front door closed. I called my personal baby sitter. My Cousin. "Just drop her off on your way to where ever you going" was her only reply.

       I washed Fallen and got her into her pajamas laid her down and then went and took a shower I didn't need to shave because I just recently got waxed. Once my shower was done. I air dried than slipped on some pink boy shorts a pink laced bra, a fitted white long sleeve shirt and some black PINK sweat pants.

         If it was a night visit half the time I rarely ever dress up unless I'm asked to which in that case will cost you more. Or its a special occasion which you''ll still have to pay for. I'm Just about my kid and my bread. Once I was dressed I picked up my sleeping beauty put our coats and shoes on and headed out.

          See one thing is that if I had my daughter these dates couldn't be made after the hours of 9pm I will not have my child outside we hours of the night. Fuck All That. Reaching my cousin house I called her and she came out and grabbed Fallen. "I'll be here to get her by the time she wakes up" I said and pulled of..

          I blasted music until I pulled up to Jackpot 3 story home. I called him and he came and opened the door. We greeted with a hug. He knew to never put his lips on mines that was a big no no. He wad about 6 foot even dark skin waves 6 pack. long dreads Pearly white smile. He was sexy.  I pushed him back and kicked the door shut. He laid back as I stripped out my clothes.

        He slipped on a condom and I climbed on top of him. He held my waist as I slowly slid down on him. "Ssss Damn Girl" He hissed. As I went slow then speeded up. I moved my hips up and down then in circles. He grabbed my waist "Shit slow down girl for it be over as fast as it started" he moaned I simply nodded my head. I ain't ever speak to these niggas unless it was my name, unlock, the door, or we was talking money.

    He picked me up and turned me around and began to pound my shit from the back while he played with my clit this had me moaning. I came within two minutes of this position and he followed quickly behind. He laid back as I got my bag grabbed some wet wipes wiped myself off slipped my clothes back on Then threw the wipes away. I stuck my hand out.

      "I got yo money chill ma" He spoke I just stood there waiting he was the only one I didn't get my money upfront with because over the years he gained my trust just a little. He handed me 15 stacks. I counted it which wasn't hard. Grabbed My bag and left. Once I reached my car I checked the time 9:52pm. I drove to my cousin house and picked up my baby.

I SEE YALL READING AND VOTING BUT ONLY FEW COMMENT.. BUT LEAVE A COMMENT EVEN IF ITS JUST A SIMPLE UPDATE OR LETTING ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR DISLIKE IT BUT IN A NICE WAY BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING DISRESPECTFUL IF YOU DISRESPECT ME WHICH WAS ALREADY PROVEN IF YOU READ MY OTHER BOOKS
-YONA