Chapter 10

Once I dropped Fallen off I was ready to make this money. When you fully understand you can never have to much money then you'll understand me.

       Yes Tre words got to me but that was the push I needed to show these muthafuckas that when you fucking a bitch like Cherish, You better cherish her.

        I pulled up to Jackpot house and knocked on the door. He opened up and moved to the side so I can step in. "On the real baby girl I ain't call you here to just fuck" He spoke as he closed the door. "So what you want, you better have my money nights believe that" I spoke seriously. No I wasn't one of theses crazy bitches. But If tested I was known to cause hell.

   He pulled me close by my waist and placed kisses on my neck. Them kisses ain't amount shit to Tre's but like I said I'm about my money and sometimes you have to fake it until you make it. He eased my panties down and got on his knees and began to eat me out.

     His head game was good I'll admit it so that shit had me dripping wet instantly. Standing up he grabbed a condom slipped it on and pushed inside of me. I gasped and bit my bottom lip as he thrusted harder each stroke. I was loving every bit of it.

      "Get on top" He said as he laid back and I climbed on top of him. I rode him with ease. I rocked my hips back and forth just like he liked it. Placing my hands on his chest I twisted my body and rode him backwards. Making my ads giggle as I bounced up and down had him cuming in less that 10 mins.

    Soon as he came I got off of him and looked back he was fast asleep. I walked to the bathroom, cleaned myself up and then headed back into the room I grabbed my money which was left on the dresser and counted out 30,000 I smirked and placed it in my bag slipped on my clothes in left. "Must be a fucking fool to think I was staying the night" I thought as I quietly made my way out the door.

     I placed my bag inside the car and then I felt myself being pulled back by my waist. "Baby girl don't play me for no sucka we still need to talk" He said.

"That's cool too but don't be doing that creepy shit and we can talk right here right now" I said.

    "Look I fell in love with you and I'm ready to make you my wife I know we ain't been fucking for years and you don't have feelings for me " He said. I laughed "Listen baby this shit is strictly business for me we fuck you pay me that's all I have no feelings for you and since I see you catching feelings we gone have to cut this shit short." I spoke.

   His hands found there way around my neck "We ain't cutting shit short until I say so" He yelled. I began to punch him but that just got me a back hand slap to the face. I felt my eye instantly began to swell up.

   I wanted to cry but I refused to let anyone see my tears I refused to show any fear even though I was scared. I fought back as he slammed my head into my car breaking the window. I felt the warm blood trickle down my neck.

    I refused to give up I threw countless number of punches and kicks he picked me up and carried me in the house as everything began to fade into black.