Chapter 11

I felt someone grinding into me. I seen nothing but darkness. Where the hell was I was, and who the hell was dry humping me. I looked around to see if I noticed something familiar but everything was blurry. "Cherish baby you woke" I heard a masculine voice. I remember the voice but not whose it belonged to.

     "Who are you and why the fuck you dry humping me?" I questioned. I felt my right eye because I couldn't see out of it. It was swollen. what the fuck is going on?? Was my thoughts. "I'm your man baby you don't remember" He asked I shook my head no. He turned on the light and began to rub my face. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you" He said. I scooted back. "What the fuck is going on" I asked.

    He got up and paced the floor by now I'm tryna figure out how the fuck to get out of here. "If only you would just shut the fuck up and listen if you would just take me for me and let me love you I wouldn't have to do this shit to you baby girl  damn" He yelled. The memories of what took place started to run through my mind, and this crazy muthafucka was tripping.

     "Look Jackson I'm not sure why you bugging but you know just like I know that this was suppose to be strictly business you gained feelings I'm just tryna make you understand that I ain't the one for you" I spoke honestly. SMACK SMACK

  "YOU ARE FOR ME NO MATTER HOW YOU SEE IT AND EVERYTIME I HEAR YOU SAY OTHER WISE IMA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" He barked. I tasted that bitter taste of blood and I spit it out on his floor. I jumped up and punched him in the face as hard as I could he stumbled back because I caught him off guard. He grabbed my neck and pushed me back on to the bed.

    "Get the fuck off me pussy" I said as I continued to fight back. He yanked off my clothes and tried to push himself inside of me I squirmed around so it was hard for him. He punched me over and over "Stay still let me make love to you" He whispered. "Fuck no you gone have to kill me" I said. He held my legs apart with his hands as I repeatedly punched him in the face he tucked his head in my shoulder so my hits only hit the back of his head and his ribs. 

     "AAHHHH" I screamed as he pushed himself inside of me full force no remorse. I felt the burning sensation as he thrusted in and out of me fast and hard. "Stop you bastard your hurting me please stop please." I begged I refused to shed a tear. He kept going he was moaning and grunting. "This the best time baby ain't no time better than this ain't no coochie better than yours" He spoke into my neck.

   As he began to pick up the pace and slam into me I began to fight my tears and hold back my screams from the pain. "Please stop please please" I begged. I looked over and that one of my red bottoms were on the floor. I reached grabbed it and hit him multiple times with it. I pushed him off of me as he screamed in pain. He fell on the floor I ran over to him and kicked him in the fuck as he began to get up.

    He fell back down and I limped as fast as I could out the door and got into my car I slammed the door and looked under my seat for my spare keys. I grabbed them and put them in my ignition. and pulled off. I looked back to see his car following me. I swerved in and out of traffic.

     I didn't know where to go my only options was to either call Aaron or Tre, my bag was next to me so I reached inside to find my cell phone on 1% I dialed Tre number and he sent me to voicemail. So I Called Aaron.

"Yo"

"Come outside please I need he-" My Phone had cut off. "SHITTT" I yelled as I got on the express way and pushed the pedal to 100 mph. I just hope Aaron Will be outside.