Answers

Ok So Here's The Answers To Your Questions... I'll Do Another One Close To The End Of The Book...

Q: Tre Do You Really Care About Cherish Or Is The Just A Game To You? -ThatsMrsAlsinaToYou

A: If I ain't care you think I'd do all that is done, So to answer ya question Yeah I do..

Q: CHERISH How Do You Feel About Tre? -ThatsMrsAlsinaToYou

A: I Mean I Like Him Shit Might Actually Love Him..

(Tre Gets Up And Kisses Her)

Q: Tre could you see yourself marrying Cherish? -ThatsMrsAlsinaToYou

A: I would give you an answer but I can't you gotta read the story lil mama.

Q: Tre How Do You Feel About Aaron? -ThatsMrsAlsinaToYou

A: I mean I feel no type away about ole boy. I don't him and don't wanna know him.

Q: Aaron, how do you feel about Tre? And do you know he calls Fallen daughter.

A: I mean I feel no type away he ain't in my league. As long as CHERISH happy and Fall ain't Complaing I'm cooling. Plus she looks at my wife like a mother so I really don't care.

Q:Cherish If You Could Be Back With Aaron Would You?

( EVERYBODY LOOKS AND AWAITS THE ANSWER)

A: (LAUGHS) I mean the sex was great but NO.

Q: Cherish how do you feel about the baby mom getting put in the story.

A: Personally Yon crazy for that, but it's her story and her plans for it. I just know that bitch better watch her tongue cause I will snatch that bitch out.

Q: Cherish Do You Feel Like She's Competition?

A: Tuh ole guh ain't even on the same type time as me. Its Levels To this Shit yung.. And she damn sure ain't on Cherish level.

Q: Cherish did you ever think about becoming a stripper. -ThatsMrsAlsinaToYou

A: Shit actually getting up on the pole in front a million Niggas No, But I have thought about doing that for someone.

Q: Tre are you gonna settle down and make it official with Cherish? -ZandasiaNeal

A: See I have but you and everybody else no how Cherish can get when it's about the money. And I be Damn if she does that Shit while she with me. Plus I can't tell you the answer you gotta read the story boo.

(CHERISH GLARES AT HIM.)

Q: Is Ari ever gonna call Cherish mommy again? -AlmightyTrippy

(TRE)  A: Yes She will if it's up to me

Q: Cherish what made you help meka? -Mindless Everyday

A: Well I see she has potential but she doesn't have nobody to help her out. I hate to see young girls struggle.. Especially if I can do anything about it Plus she's a cool kid. Reminds me of myself a little.

Q: TRE, you fuccin? What if YA baby moms tried to kill Cherish baby? How you gon' let guh just walk back into yall life like that?

Cherish, how you feel about baby girl not calling you mommy? What you gon do if guh try squaring up? Or hurting you?

& can you post pictures of everybody?

A: You do realize that not only is that Cherish baby but mine too, I promise ma if anyone and I mean anyone lays a finger on my child it's gone be problems and that's a promise, and I let her back in for a reason so easily but you gone have to read the story to no why,

A: Shit I was shocked it kinda hurts knowing just as fast as she started she stopped. If she wanna square up well you know I have no problem squaring up with her or anyone but at the moment I have a baby in my belly so I'll Just Have To Get Another glock to handle her If need be. If She hurts me I'll hurt her that simple Yall know in all about getting even.

nee100601

Tre if u love cherish why aren't you with her yet?

A: Because I don't wanna rush, You Know like I know Cherish will end everything if the price is right and I ain't finna get my heartbroken

TaMyaLynette

Tre do you care about how cherish feel when Ari called her by her first name ?

A: Ok Now so everybody just gone direct they question at Tre huh.. But Anyway I ain't even think about it real shit but since she's actually doing it Ima. ... Just read the story and see what Ima Do.

TaMyaLynette

Tre how would you feel if fallen stopped calling you daddy?

A: Its NOT Gone happen bottom line so I wouldn't feel anyway..

ToMuchLove5

Tre if you so call want to be with cherish or Yall are a thing why in the h*ll wud u let you baby mama cum stay with you

A: Because I did.And plus I can't tell you the answer I'd be telling the story and yon a kill me for that Shit.. I'll be dead in the next chapter. Shit wassup with all these questions Yall do realize it's other characters right.. I mean I love Yall for this but Damn I shoulda came prepared. I need a drink and some smoke.

Ok so all the questions have been answered... Thanks for asking btw Y'all Tre a little upset because he got most the questions when he felt like Yall think he up to no good. And he couldn't fully answer questions because he can't tell what's the future chapters he does want Yall to continue reading..