Chapter 16

I woke up early in the morning because it was Wednesday and today is what I call hair day. I planned on being done the girls and my hair by 2pm. I rolled over and looked at Tre and he was due for a cut. I kissed his lips and he opened his eyes. "Wassup beautiful? " he said. And no baby breath ain't stink that's one of the perks of brushing your teeth before you go to bed. "Don't you wanna make breakfast this morning." I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

         "When you gone finish up the shop. I think you should go by there today and do the last touches so you can do ya grand opening friday" He said. "Boy friday is 2 days from now I'll never be finished by then." I spoke. "Ok then I'll close 2 of my trap houses for the next 2 days and they will be the ones in the shop doing whatever needs to be done, I'll even stop by around 3pm everyday to help out." He said

        "Why do you do so much for me when you don't have to" I asked as we held hands. "Because one day you'll be my girl, and maybe one day after that you'll be my Mrs. and even if you don't I grew to love baby girl and you to somewhat so I wanna see you do better for yourself cause honestly you don't need to be out here fucking for money." He spoke looking into my eyes. I nodded my head.

        "So my mom sent me this letter in the mail" I said handing it over to him. "I don't know what to do" I said as he began to read it. I sat quietly as he read the letter. He folded it once he was done and put it back. "I think you should go. And if you get there and you feel like it's a bunch of bullshit than leave." He said.

     I sent my mom a email and told her to meet me tomorrow morning 10am sharp at Ihop.  "Get dressed" Tre demanded as he got up out the bed. "why" I questioned as I got up and walked over to him. "Daddy wanna take his girls out. Oh yeah would you be alright with Ari calling you mom" He asked. I nodded with a kool aid smile on my face. "Can I do they hair and stuff first that was my plans for today." I said as I looked in the mirror. "Yeah and while you at it you need to do that shit on top Ya head." He said as he pulled my rubber band out making my hair fall. "I know I was thinking bout cutting it" I said as I ran my fingers through it. "Hell nah cause than I wouldn't be able to do this" He said as he bent me and grabbed a fist full of hair and slid inside me. "Mmmm shit daddy" I moaned as he thrust in and out of me. He pulled my hair "Look at the mirror so I can see that beautiful ass face" He said as he began to pound harder I did as told.

         He kept up his fast pace "Ahhhhhh shitttt Ohhh I'm bouta cummmmm"  I screamed. "Shut the fuck up before you wake up the kids and hold that shit" He said. As he lift up one of my legs. He slowed his strokes now they were slow deep strokes. my legs began to shake. I tried hard not to cum but I did.

      He slid out of me and picked me up, he sat me on the dresser. "Slide up some" he said. I once again did as told. He entered me again. This time he placed one of his hands on my neck and choked me not to tight tho. He showed no mercy. I bit my bottom lip. I leaned up and place. my hands around his neck so He picked me up and bounced me. "Cum for me daddy" I whispered in his ear. "Mmmmm shit" I moaned as he picked up the pace. I placed my mouth on his neck and began to leave my mark. His grip on my legs tightened and I knew he would come soon.

     So I tapped him so he could let me down. I got on my knees and placed him in my mouth. I sucked him up and swirled my tongue around the tip earning a groan from him. He placed both his hands in my hair and he began to pump inside my mouth. He than came and I swallowed it. I don't know what made me do that cause I never did it before. I kept on sucking. "Oh Shit Girl" He said as his knees buckled... "Goddd damnn lemme sit down" He said I shook my head no and kept on going. "You like that shit huh daddy" I said. He nodded.

       After I made him beg me to stop he pulled me up and placed me on his shoulders. My Pretty Kitty was in his face he ate me out like this was the only thing he ate in years. I came about 4 times. "Daddyyy stop please I can't take no more" I moaned. he still continued. Shit was so good a tear or 2 fell from my eyes.

      Once he placed me on my feet I limped out the room and to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up. I pulled of the shirt that I slept in and stepped inside the hot water. After washing my body twice and my hair once I stepped out, wrapped myself in a towel, and walked into the room. Tre was now putting on his shoes.

       "I showered in the hall bathroom you better have the kids ready by the time I get back" He said. I nodded good dick makes a bitch listen.