Chapter 21

As I sat on my hospital bed, I listened to the sound of my baby heart beat. I took in a deep breath and silently thanked God for being able to hear this beat. I got off the bed and headed upstairs to Tre room. On the elevator I thought about paying Aaron ass a visit soon as I get a chance to step foot outside this place.

      Stepping off the elevator I headed to room 907. I stood outside the door for a minute before walking in. No Tre wasn't in a coma or anything like that. He was sleeping after a long night of surgery. I stood there staring at him. Hoping that his body would stop fighting off the medicine they gave him so he could come home.

      "Cherish why you just staring" He spoke barley above a whisper. "Just taking everything in." I spoke as I walked over to the chair and sat down. "How's my babies?" He asked  as he touched my stomach. "The baby is fine it's just I'm stressing to much. I almost lost our little bundle" I said.

     "So check this I'm personally putting yo ass on bed rest and that's that" He said as he tried to sit up but failed he sucked his teeth. Before he attempted again. I got up to help him but he wouldn't let me. "I need you to remain in that seat shit I got shot wounds I'm not crippled, and just to let you know your baby pop won't see next month" He spoke. I felt helpless in a situation like this it's like what the fuck that's still Fallens dad. But I would be a hypocrite if I told him revenge wasn't the way to solve things.

    "I know that's Baby girl dad and all but I refuse to let a muthafucka shot my ass not once but twice." He spoke I just sat there looking at him. What the fuck was I suppose to say or do? "Look at this point I'm just trying to focus on not losing my baby but understand this just like your my child's father he is too." I said and walked out.

     How would I look bringing my kid to her daddy funeral and I'm not only fucking the nigga that did it but carrying his kid to. I thought and thought as I headed back to my room. I finally reached the decision that it was nothing I could do.

    I heard a knock on my door as a doctor walked in. "Here's your discharge papers I just need you to sign and than your free to go, make sure you take it easy and not stress it's not good for the baby" He spoke. I nodded signed the paper got my Shit and left out.

        Meka had dropped my car off this morning so I was good. I got inside my car and headed straight to Aaron house. I was speeding and what should have took me a 25 minute ride it was only 10 minutes.

          I walked up to they door and banged on it as loud as I could until it swung open. I was face to face with Aaron. "The fuck you keep banging on the door for damn." He said as he stepped to the side I walked in. "FOR ONE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PULL THAT SHIT AT MY PLACE OF BUISNESS AND ON TOP OF THAT KIDS BE IN THERE AARON JUST LIKE YOU MY BABY FATHER HE IS TO I LOVE HIM AARON WHAT THE FUCK WHY YOU DO THAT SHIT?" I basically yelled.

      "Oh you carrying that bitch ass nigga seed? But peep he stepping on my toes I got shit on this side of Miami on lock and that nigga taking over some of my streets meaning one of us gotta go, and I got a family to feed bruh plus I love making money and I need more so why not take my opponent territory." he said. His ass was still calm.

       "Yall niggas is have to be fucking kidding me, like what the fuck how ima explain this Shit to one of my kids" I spoke. "Abort that baby stop fucking him and that will solve Ya issues ma Or I can help you kill it and him to" He spat. "The fuck you mean bitch kill my baby you outta your fucking mind" I said. He Just shrugged his shoulders. I walked up the steps grabbed fallen and headed out the door.

      I smirked as I sent Tre a message letting him know I'd tell him all of Aaron's trap houses addresses and all the places his safes are. Fuck him if anything I'll only be upset because he's Fallens dad. But he disrespected a thugs main chick and he'll pay for that.