Chapter 6

I woke up sore as hell but I had things to do, if I wanted to seriously open up my own shop. And sleeping would not get me that. I looked over to see a stack of money but no Tre. I grabbed the money with a small smirk. It was 10,000 Exactly.

           That made my day. Yes I see money on the regular but I have never made Tre pay for sex its always been because I have feelings for him.. But if he wanna act like a hoe then hey be my guess I'll take every last penny he gives me with a smile.

             I Just refused to fuck for free I mean something's gotta come from it and I ain't looking for love. Well at least not yet. I'm looking for big dick and big checks. If a nigga ain't got that then it's no sex.

             As I got out of bed and stepped into my bathroom I turned the shower on.As it heated up I brushed my teeth. I stepped in the shower and stood under the water.. I looked back and thought about my past..

          The first boy I ever loved was Aaron. He was everything I could ask for handsome, light skin, tattoos, tall, and the fact that I didn't even care about his money was what topped it off.. Everything he lacked I was.  I was his down ass bitch, I counted the cash, cooked coke, bagged it, sold it sometimes, I even transported the shit.

             But everything that glitters ain't gold. He was a hoe I dealt with the extra bitches, the late night phone calls, the late nights coming home.

        What made me leave was when he started getting carried away selling these bitches false hope. See my position was held some tried and all failed. I couldn't deal with the constant lies. I had enough my feelings were hurt I felt like I didn't give enough. when really I gave my all.. It wasn't me It was him. He couldn't commit and that was the problem that's why we not together.

             I realized that me fucking him made me no better than the bitches that did that to me. So us stopping all that was fine with me. My phone ringing brought me out my thoughts and I began to wash off.

          After my shower I decided to just air dry. I went into my room and inside my closet after grabbing my phone and seeing that it was my dumb ass cousin calling.

            I grabbed a pair of blue jeans that hugged my ass,  an Black button down shirt,  and my black and blue six rings (Jordan's). I then grabbed a black panty and bra set after putting lotion on my body I slipped my clothes on..

               My hair was up in a high bun. no make up was needed. I grabbed my black Micheal Kors bag and placed everything in it and headed out.

              30 mins later I pulled up to the building I wanted to own and my daddy was there trying to purchase it.

            "Seriously dad what Ya niece told you I wanted to buy this place" I questioned as I walked up. "Cherish"  was all he spat. "Like I was saying I'll give you a million dollars right now for this building" My dad spoke. I looked at the realtor like I wish you would accept. "Deal,  sorry cherish but it's my job" He said, My dad smiled.

            "Nah fuck this shit how you gone do that to me.. this shit ain't cool you knew since I was a kid I wanted to own this place you know that and you gonna buy it to be smart" I said as tears fell.

       "I brought it for the niece I wish I had as a daughter I brought it so that she can open up her hair salon. I don't give a single fuck about you cherish if you walked out that door this very moment and caught aids and drop dead I'd walk out with a smile. because you finally are gone cherish your dead to me."

     With those words I walked out with my head held high and a smile on my face I was more determined then ever now to become somebody.