Chapter 9

I woke up and seen that I was now on a big comfortable ass bed. Tre walked in and I instantly smiled. "Ayee Ari birthday on Saturday and she having a party you gone come?" he asked. "Of course I will" I said. My Phone rung and it was jackpot.

"Hello"

"Yeah I Got 15 For You If You Come Thru Tonight I Miss You Riding This Dick" I looked up at Tre before I answered.

"Ok what time"

" No later than 12, And I want you to stay"

"You Gotta Talk big money than Boo you know that"

"25 thousand and 2 pounds of that loud pack"

"Cool I'll Be There"  I said and hung up I'm bout my money so fuck anybody else feelings.

     Tre just looked at me as I ended the call. "Yo just make sure you out here being safe real rap" he laughed. " I am making sure I'm safe" I said.

    "You right it's me that's not being safe so I think ima strap up when I slide in that from now on" he said as he threw a stack of money on the bed. "That should cover my fee right I'm mean 15 thousand is what Ya pussy worth any way correct?" Tre said as he walked out. I jumped up and walked into the bathroom where he went.

       "Fuck you and Ya little 15 thousand I ain't ever charged You. I fuck you cause I like to but since you wanna be a Bitch about shit I'm take that 15 and everything else if you want it that way then that's how it's gone be 15 to fuck and 45 thousand to stay the night" I yelled in his face 45 thousand cause I actually had feelings for him.

        Once he smirked I slapped the shit out of him. He slapped me back. "Seriously keep your fucking hands to yo self I Told yo ass that before" He whispered yelled. "And we also just had a conversation about this shit between us last night and we was cool you wanna be catching feelings and shit cause I'm making money how I want" I said My face was still stinging.

        "You right, now ima treat you how I treat the bitches I only fuck point blank. Don't call me unless Fallen wanna speak with me or you tryna fuck, you ain't gotta come to my house no more none of that cuddle shit either don't kiss me none that" He said. I nodded grabbed my shit and Fallens and walked out.

           Once I got her into the car I got in and pulled off. "Fall You wanna go shopping with mommy then over to daddy house until the morning time?" I asked. "Yessssshh Dadddy" She squealed.