Chapter 8

Call me crazy but when Tre entered my shop all I was thinking bout was how I could in the future fuck the shit out of him in my office.. "What's that closed door ma?" Tre asked licking his lips. "Bull said it was just an empty room" I replied. "What you gone do with it?" he asked. "I don't even know" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Lets see how big it is I might have an idea for you ma" He said

       We walked inside the room and it was bigger than my office. "So maybe this could be like a little daycare you know while the parents getting there hair done they can bring they kids maybe that can be like a extra 10 dollars per kid." He said. "You right I Just need to find somebody who a do that" I said. "What If I said I know someone who will do that" He questioned. "Than I'd give you something real real nice when the Kids ain't around" I whispered in his ear then licked his neck.

     "You better stop playing for that ass be taking a long nap" He said as we walked out. "Twre Up" Fallen Yelled as her and Ari ran right pass me to Tre. He happily picked them both up. "So does my favorite girls want to go get ice cream and have movie night with me?" He Asked them. They both nodded excitedly. "You cool with that or not cherish?" he asked. "Only if I'm invited" I smirked.

     "You know you don't need no invitation" he said "we need clothes tho so we will meet you at your house?" I said. "Iight I'll just pick ice cream up from the store and what else?" he asked. "I'll go to the store you just get room we'll be watching the movies in ready. Is It cool if Ari comes with us?" I said he nodded

    We walked out and I locked the door behind us than headed to my car I strapped Fallen in her seat then waited for Tre to bring back Ari's seat. I got in the car as he strapped her in. "How long you gone be?" he asked. "45 minutes at the most" I said

       He nodded and walked away. I turned on the radio then pulled off. The girls talked while I drove. When we pulled up to my house I got them both out and into the house. "Sit here and ima get Yall some snacks then I'll go up and get clothes then we gonna go ok" I said. The both said yes. I walked into the kitchen and got them both a juice and bag of chips. Once I opened both and gave it to them I ran up the steps and went into my room first.

        I grabbed a 3 outfits, 3 pairs of shoes, and some panties and bras. I went into the bathroom grabbed a tooth brush, deodorant, body spray, and some make up. Then I went to Falls room and grabbed a pair of pajamas, two pair of panties, 2 outfits, 2 pairs of sneakers, and her tooth brush and some hair products. I ran back down the stairs and they were surprisingly in the same spot.

       "Come on yall" I said. I helped them both up, and walked them into the kitchen and wiped there hands and face. After I got them outside and into the car I ran back and got the bags that I left at the door. Once I got the bags I locked the door and headed back to the car.

          We pulled up to the market, and grabbed a cart. I sat them both and the basket and began to push it. "So girls what do we want for dinner" I asked "Frwies And Pwizza" they both yelled. "Ok calm down" I smiled I walked to the snack out and grabbed juices for the girls power are for Tre,  and Snap Punch iced tea for myself. I grabbed all kinds of chips, and popcorn. I went to the freezer isle and grabbed went to the ice creams section I took the girls out and let them pick their ice cream. Ari got party cake, while fallen pointed to the cookie dough ice cream. I got there flavors then grabbed cookies and cream, vanilla, strawberry shortcake, and chocolate. I didn't know which flavor Tre liked so hopefully he liked one of them.

      Once I got all the snacks I went to the line paid for the stuff and got them back inside the car. "We gonna go get pizza but we have to be quick because we don't want the ice cream to melt ok" I said as I closed the back door my phone began to ring. I picked up.