Chapter 25

Picture Of Aaron

      Though I could barley stand the sight of his face he knew that I wouldn't turn down a proposition to get money. And I'd be a fool to not let this Nigga pay for it and not get something out of it when he's willing to offer it.

      "So I been looking at places not exactly in the projects but near it, we could place a laundry mat there and the amount of money we would make would be amazing. We could accept food stamps for the snacks that we would sell and this could be open 24 hours." I spoke.

    "Cherish a laundry mat?" He laughed. "Yup if bitches find out that's yo spot they ain't ever gone go to no other place and at one point everybody needs the laundry mat, it'll make ya money look legit." I said.

       After 2 full hours of explaining why he was finally convinced. "So this building is right off Peach street and The Jets only 4 blocks away which is walking distance, It's spacious and it's 195,000 dollars but it hasn't been used in years so we would have to go and fix it up, than this one is 175,000 it's not as big though" I Spoke.

    "Set up a meeting with the owner of the first place for as soon as possible." He said. I nodded and sent them a email.

   "Ayee look I know I should have told you about ya pops but I ain't know how." He spoke. "We here to discuss business nothing else" I spoke. "I'm Tryna apologize" He said as he ran his hand over his face.

     "You realize how much you been apologizing lately? Look if we done discussing business matters than we done talking I'll let you know when the owner replies and than well go and handle that other than that ain't shit to discuss." I said as I closed my laptop and leaned back.

    I grabbed my pack of oreos and began to eat them. He stood up "Ok if it's like that then you ain't gotta worry. I'll make sure you straight and you know I'm a be around to keep in touch for my kids sake but I'm out" He said. He snatched the oreos and tossed them in the trash. "That ain't healthy" He said as he walked out.

    I sat there for a minute. I felt like that's what I needed to do, I needed space from him. He was gonna fucking kill me for Christ sakes. And I couldn't just accept an apology for some shit like that, that fast anyway.

      After about 10 minutes I got up and went into the daycare part to get Fallen. "Tre took her with him" Jewel said. I nodded and shot him a quick text telling him don't take her without letting me know. I felt like doing hair. "Who's next?" I asked looking on the list. I wasn't into taking people clients so I scanned through it to see who wasn't signed up for somebody. "Cherish take her for me" Meka said as she pointed to some girl who looked about 16. "Cool, Come on boo how you want it?" I asked. "Doesn't matter I usually let Meka free style." She said. "How much you tryna spend?" I asked. "No more than 350 for a sew-in and styled" She said. I nodded and took her to the washing station and got started.

     In the end I did her hair in a versatile sew-in. I Had in a side part with loose curls. "You like it" I asked. "Yassss.. I think I'm a come to you more often" She said as she handed me my money. "Thanks" I said. I went and washed my hands than sat down. I was starving. "Anybody else want some taco bell" I asked as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

    "Sit down honey, I'll go" Deb said. She Ain't have to tell me twice. "I want 5 hard tacos and a large sprite" I said as I handed her a 20. I started thinking while everybody else said what they wanted and when she walked out I called Tre.

Yo

Can you bring me some spicy nuggets, and a large fry.. With ranch and BBQ sauce please