Chapter 24

PIC OF TRE...

The audacity of this muthafucka was all I was thinking and as much as I wanted to cry I wouldn't. "I called yo punk ass to try and let you know, you probably was with your deadbeat ass baby mother and couldn't answer your phone so don't bring your high yellow ass in here assuming shit, Aaron you continuously shocking the Shit out of me, you won't let me be the fuck happy, and as much as I wanna tell him to end your life right now I can't I know it would only hurt fallen, So go ahead and move your fucking gun before ya brains be splattered on my wall. You had all this heart when it was just me but soon as his over muscular ass come in You turn Pussy." I said as calmly as possible.

I watched as Aaron quickly removed his gun and locked eyes with Tre. "Cherish you know Tre a hit man and that his purpose of even meeting you was because your dad paid him to kill you.. He was offered 10 million from your dad, he must have really fell in love with you because after a few weeks he said he couldn't do it. So tell her Tre tell her how this Shit was built on a lie" Aaron yelled

I looked at Tre he was gonna say this was a lie I knew he was. But by the guilty and pissed off look in his eyes, I knew it was the truth I knew that my unborn child's father was supposed to kill me. I didn't want to believe it.

It's like whenever I get happy that Shit Get snatched away. I stood there completely still as I watched Tre beat the Shit out of Aaron. "Get out" I said barley above a whisper. Tre didn't stop his many punches that he threw to Aaron's face. "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BOTH OF YOU.." I screamed. I couldn't control my cries. Aaron quickly got up once Tre stopped and left out slamming the door.

Tre stood there. "Cherish just listen ok" He pleaded. "LISTEN to what? I don't want to hear it, I don't want to deal with this. I can't and I won't I tried, we tried, and this is a big failure the only thing I got out of this was a baby a broken heart and great sex. You can go I'll contact you about the baby only" I said.

"You can't keep me away from Fallen, I understand you need space and I'll give you just that but please allow me to still be in Fallen life." He said. "Ok" was my response. He pulled me into a hug and whispered I love you in my ear and walked out.

I locked my door than made my way up the stairs. I ran myself a bath I needed someone to talk to someone to vent to, and my baby Fallen was to young to understand. This is the many reason I wish I had a bestfriend or something.

As soon as I placed a foot inside my tub I heard banging on my front door. I grabbed my white robe and slipped it on. I made my way down the steps and to the front door. "Who is it" I yelled. "Bitch open the fucking door now" I heard meka yell from the other side I opened it to see her and a pissed of Jewel walking up.

I stepped to the side and let them in. "You know how you help us with our problems, how whenever we need you we can call you right?" Jewel spoke up. "Yes, Girl now what's Your point" I questioned. "Cherish this some bull shit you the only sister" Meka started but got cut off by Jewel Clearing his throat. "Excuse me but what am I bitch" Jewel spoke.

"Ok my bad you and Jewel are the only sisters I have and it pisses me off that Tre has to call me because he felt like you would need me but I bet every ounce of money I have saved plus my life you were not gonna pick up that phone and call either of us. It makes me extremely livid that you can help with our problems but you can't even talk to us." She yelled.

"I'm not use to having anyone to talk to ok. I'm use to everybody close to me turning on me. So do Yall just want me to come out Oh Hey my parents kicked me out completely cut me off and than my first child was born moments after i found out her daddy was living the fucking double life and left me for the bitch he is currently with. My only family I had left my cousin switched up on me for her bum ass husband and how my baby father shot my other baby father. Oh how bout not even a fucking hour ago I come home and Aaron is here and he puts a gun to my stomach he insults me He tells me how he would kill my fucking baby and I called Tre he didn't answer but he pops up just when Aaron forces a kiss from me and flips the fuck out. Than the icing on the cake is when Aaron tells me how my whole relationship with Tre was a lie how my father tried to pay him 10 million dollars to kill me?" I said as tears flowed from my eyes.