~Chapter 5~

***

Ethan and Julie have been dating for three weeks now and all he does is talk about her. It kills me.

I just want her to look at me the way she does at Ethan. I want to tell her the things that Ethan probably tells her all the time. I want to be the one to do these things.

She comes over to Ethan and my apartment pretty often. Whenever we say hi there's always an awkward tension in the air. Part of me thinks she can still be mine since Ethan and her aren't officially together yet. But then the other half of me curses me for thinking that since Ethan is my brother.

As of now actually they were in Ethan's bedroom and I could hear her laughter filling the room. I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Ethan's door was slightly cracked open, so I took a quick peak in. Julie was lying across the bed, squirming. Ethan was on top of her tickling her sides.

She seemed so happy. Unlike when I was with her. Then again that's cause I would only cuddle with her a few minutes after having sex and then I would leave. We never did cute, couply things like her and Ethan are doing right now. But that's only because I'm a douche.

***

I collapsed to Julie's side, watching her finish giggling. She was trying to catch her breath.

"Let's go to the beach..." she said flipping on her side looking at me.

"Babe, it's like 10:30 right now..." I laughed.

"When has that ever stopped you?" she questioned. I stood from my bed and threw on my shoes. A second later she stood up to and gave me the cutest smile.

I kissed the tip of her nose, "You win..." She laughed in jubilance throwing on her shoes as well.

"Aye! Yo! Gray!" I shouted grabbing Grayson's attention. Grayson peaked his head out of his room. "We're going to the beach, you wanna come?" I asked.

"Not really..." he said.

"Lameeee!" I shouted at him, making him laugh. Julie and I headed to the beach.

For an hour we lyed on the beach holding hands and staring at the sky. We talked about life and stuff that happened to us recently. I couldn't stop staring at Julie, she's so gorgeous.

"Hey Jules..." I got her attention.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"This might be too soon, but I really like you and I don't want to lose you to anyone. I'm just so happy when I'm around you and I want you to be mine... Do you wanna hold the title of my girlfriend?" I asked. She looked at me with the biggest smile playing with my fingers.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Ethan..." she smiled at me. I pulled her onto my lap so that she was straddling me and gave her a peck on the lips.

I lifted her up, so that her legs wrapped around my waist and we continued to kiss.

"Let's go swim!" I told her.

"But I don't have a bathing suit on..." she stated.

"You have underwear and a bra..." I smirked at her, beginning to strip down myself.

She smirked at me, "Thirsty boy." I gave her a wink as she lifted her shirt over her head.

I stared at her gorgeous body with her gorgeous curves and bit my lip. She looked up and her eyes met mine and she gave me a smirk.

Once she was done undressing, I lifted her up bridal style.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek as I ran towards the ocean. The water was freezing but I continued to run. She snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"I swear to God Ethan if you drop me...." she warned... I gave her a devious smirk and she fell out of my arms.

"You slipped..." I tried to act innocent as she resurfaced.

"Oh boy! I'm gonna get you!" this time a devious smirk lined her face. She ran towards me as fast as she could in the water. I turned around and began running myself but she was too fast.

She hopped on my back and began trying to shove my head under the water. I stood there unphased by her shoving. Her small arms worked with all the force they had and continued trying to push me under.

"Babe..." I laughed. "Babe... I don't think this is gonna work."

She sighed and I pulled her off my back and then she came over and I lifted her so that her legs were wrapped around my waist. She began to kiss all around my face.

Her lips placed kisses up and down my neck, on my collarbone. Her beautiful green eyes were shimmering in the moonlight.

They seem to change color with where she is or how she feels. Like when she's been crying after a sad movie or in water they're a mint green, like they are now. Sometimes the blue, outer circle takes over her eye and it looks like her eyes are blue. They're so beautiful. I love staring into them.

I grabbed her face and planted a kiss on her lips feeling the same sparks I felt the first time we kissed. I felt her smile into the kiss and I walked her out of the ocean, legs still wrapped around my waist. The whole time it took us to walk out of the water, we were kissing. She had her hands tangled in my hair and my hands were holding her very nearly nude butt.

"Looks like someone came to visit..." Julie laughes looking down between our chests.

I looked at her and smiled, "Let's go back to my apartment..."

"What about Grayson?" she asked.

"He has headphones and a car..." I winked at her. "He can use either of them." She giggled and we got our clothes and ran back to the car.

***

I was heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water when the front door opened. Ethan pushed Julie up against the wall kissing her. It broke my heart a little.

They were nearly wearing nothing. Julie was only in her bra and panties. They looked new, because I never saw those ones on her. Ethan was only in his boxers.

She seemed so much more happy with him. There was so much more passion between them. I didn't just see lust like we had. Before they saw me I quickly backed into my room.

Once I heard Ethan's door shut I grabbed my phone and car keys and got out of the house. I needed to deal with the way Julie made me feel, seeing her in her bra and panties.

I picked up my phone dialing a number, "I need you..."

***

"Jump..." Ethan told me. I did as he said and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his arms go behind my back and him unclasp my bra. He began planting kisses on my neck making me moan.

I pulled my bra completely off and Ethan looked at me with so much love, "You're so beautiful..."

He walked us into his bedroom and gently placed me on his bed. He stared down at me in pure amusement.

He leaned down to my lips and kissed them. He began kissing down my neck, down my chest and down my stomach. In one graceful movement he tangled his fingers into my panties and slipped them off and kissed my inner thighs, staring up at me.

I couldn't conceal my moans. This is the best pleasure I have ever felt. In a swift movement he pulled down his boxers and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" he asked in almost a whisper and I nodded my head smiling. He slowly pushed himself in and I gasped. He began thrusting, enclosing me completely in his big arms.

"Julie...." he whispered into my ear. "I think I love you."

My whole face lit up, this is the first time someone has really made love with me and not just fucked. It felt so amazing. Love brought so many more feelings.

"Ethan...." I moaned. "I think I love you too...." He lifted his head from the crook of my neck and placed a gentle kiss on my mouth. I passed a moan into his mouth as we kissed and he smiled in euphoria.

***