~Chapter 23~

***

I got up from the couch and made my way over to Ethan's dresser. There was something I really wanted to do.

I pulled out my lingere that I left here and changed into it after a shower. Taking a shower and getting ready was really hard and painful but I wanted, I needed Ethan right now.

I lyed on his bed after lighting a few candles. I heard the front door open and shut.

"Jules! Babe! I'm back with your stuff!" he shouted.

"In the bedroom!" I shouted back.

I heard Ethan approach and I got scared thinking too much.

Will he still think I'm sexy? Do I look gross? Do I look weak?

Ethan opened the door and cut my thoughts off.

"Babe..." he stated. "Get in something comfy and we can watch movies and cuddle."

"Are you still sexually attracted to me?" I asked, my voice quivering. He rushed over to me and sat on the bed.

"Of course I am baby, you're the hottest girl on this planet but that's the problem." he said and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Right now there are so many things I want to do to you..." he said looking down my body. "But I don't want to hurt you."

I grabbed behind his neck and pulled him towards me, "You're not gonna hurt me.... I need you... Right now."

He tried to resist but then crashed his lips on mine. He lifted me onto his lap ever so lightly as to not hurt me.

I grinded in his lap and he groaned. It hurt like hell but the pleasure overtook the pain.

"Hey guys! You wanna come get pizza with Adrianna and I?" Gray burst through the door. "Oh! I'm sorry, bye..."

Ethan disconnected his lips from my neck and I laughed. Gray backed out of the door and closed it.

"Bro! We're not 15 anymore, you can't just burst through my door anytime you want!" Ethan groaned.

"Sorry!" Gray shouted from the hallway. "I mean she does have three broken ribs, I wouldn't expect you to be getting it on so soon...."

I laughed as Ethan resorted back to my neck. We heard the door close and went right back to what we were doing.

Ethan gently picked me up from his lap and placed me lying on the bed on my back. He began to ly gentle kisses down my body.

Suddenly he blew on my tummy and I laughed.

"Wow Eth... That turns me on so much." I stated. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I think it's hot." he said.

"Yeah, especially when moms are doing it to their infants." I winked at him. He laughed moving back up to my face and kissed me.

He began thrusting and I missed his lips, so I pulled him by the neck so his lips were centimeters from mine.

I let out a moan and Ethan grinned down at me.

"I love you so much..." he groaned.

***

Julie and I were lying in bed together. I had my arm wrapped around her and her head was on my chest.

Man I missed her.

I was playing with her hand and she was watching me do it.

"I'm sorry Eth..." she said out of nowhere.