Ball

Lucy's pov

"Natsu. Wakie, wakie." I said.

"5 more minutes Luce. I'm still dreaming of you." He said.

"No dinner." I said and he immediatley shots up.

"I'm up!" He said.

"Good. Mary! Veronica! Jessica! Sarah! Trishia! Thea!" I said. 6 girls appeared infront of us and bow.

"You called hime." They  all said in unison. When will they learn to call me Lucy!?!

"Mary, Veronica, Jessica, take the guilds that you took to the ball room. Sarah you take Fairy Tail, Trishia you take Sabertooth and Thea you take Lamia Scale. Tell them to wear something nice for the ball." I said.

"Yes hime." They said and disappear. I re-quiped to my ball gown and Natsu re-quips into his tuxedo.

"Shall we m'lady." He said while holding his hand out for me. I gladly took it and teleported in the ball room. We sat on our thrones. Natsu got his when he trained here last time. Luke and Zeref appeared and sat on their thrones.

"This will be a crazy dinner." I said.

"Well, do you expect to have a peaceful dinner with 5 crazy guilds?" Zeref said and chuckles.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. The door opens and the guild comes in.

"Minna! Let me introduce to you again the Queen and King of All, Layla and Achnologia Heartfillia!" I said. Mom and Dad went appeared at the balcony. Everyone clapped.

"May you all have a nice dinner!" Mom and Dad said. They sat on their thrones.

"Let's eat!" We- Zeref, Luke, Natsu and I- shouted. We're the first in the food station and started eating like maniacs. The dragon slayers joined us while the others are talking or laughing. After 10 minutes, we finished eating and sat down.

"Man, that was great!" Natsu said.

"Let's go back to our thrones." I said. We went back to our thrones and sat down. I watch the guilds having fun. I hope it will last longer. Natsu stands up and goes infront if me.

"May I have a dance with you m'lady." He said and bows. He took his right hand out.

"Yes you may." I said and took his hand we went to the dance floor and the music got slower. Nastu bows and I courtsey. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. We begin dancing and some other couples joined.

"Since when did you learn how to dance?" I asked.

"Before I went back after training." He said.

"Who taught you?" I asked.

"Celestia. She told me that I need to learn how to dance." He said.

"How long was it before you mastered it?" I asked.

"Uhhmmmmm............I don't know. But it was very long. I kept on stepping Celestia's foot." He said and laughed nervously. I laugh at him and he pouts.

"Why didn't you say no?" I asked.

"I don't want my love to have a King who doesen't know how to dance." He said and winks at me. I blush a little bit.

"Why are you acting like Loke?" I asked.

"Am not." He said.

"Yes you are. " i said.

"Okay. I surrender. Loke taught me his flirty tricks." He said.

"So that you can flirt with other girls." I said.

"Is little Luce jealous?" He asked.

"Am not." I said.

"Yes you are." He said.

"I said 'I am not jealous'." I said and he chuckles.

"Yeah you're not." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"When did you and Loke met?" I asked.

"After I finished my dance lesson. He suddenly appeared and talked to me." He said.

"Geez Luce, you kept on asking questions to me." He said and I growled at him.

"Why? You don't want your girlfriend to ask you questions?" I asked.

"Of course it's fine." He said. After dancing we went back to our thrones and watch the guilds. The party ended atmidnight and we all went back to our rooms. Well, except for Natsu. He went to my room. I mean, he has his own room but he doesen't sleep in it!