Warning

Lucy's pov

Another day in the guild. Yesterday was so fun. All of our ships got together. How I love what happened with Erza and Jellal.

I pet my little Stella while she's sleeping on my lap.

"-ce, -uce, LUCE!" Natsu shouted.

"Oh, hey Natsu." I said.

"You were staring at Gray for minutes." He said.

"I was thinking about yesterday. And I don't like Gray." I said and kiss him.

"When am I gonna start training?" He asked as he sit beside me.

"Tomorrow." I said. A chair and a table flew towards my direction.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu said. The chair and the table turned to ashes.

"Who threw the chair to my Luce?" Natsu asked with a deadly aura around him. They all pointed at Gray.

"Geez......... you're to much overprotective to Lucy Flame Brain." Gray said.

"What 'ya call me Stripper!"

"Are you deaf Fire Breath!?!" Then they started another fight. When will they get old? The guild's door burst open revealing a cloaked man.

"I have a message to Lucy Heartfillia." The guy said. He gives me an envelope. I sniffed it to smell something dark. I pulled his hood off to see Jackal. I growl at him and grab his right foot.

"Don't you dare move a single muscle while I'm reading this. Zeref hold him." Zeref does what I said. I open the envelope and pull a piece of paper out.

Dear Lucy Heartfillia,
           In the day where all big creatures disappear, the day where there was a war between humans and thise creatures, I will start my move. One by one all humans will fall and the last one is you.

                               Your greatest enemy,
                                     Mard Geer

I crumple the piece of paper and glared daggers at Jackal.

"Tell me where Mard Geer is." I said with a deadly aura around me.

"Sorry. I can't tell you." He said and smirks at me.

"Come here Natsu." I said.

"Turn into your E.N.D. form." I said. He does what he told me. I turned into my E.L.H. form.

E.L.H.'s pov

"Well hello there Jackal. Long time no see." I said. I put Stella on the chair beside me and stand up.

"You're not greeting me." E.N.D. pouts. I kiss him and he kisses back.

"There. Happy now?" I asked.

"Yes. Now answer what my love asked you. Where is Mard Geer?" He asked.

"He is in a cave underneath the arena where the GMG is held." Jackal said while shaking in fear.

"I'll take you to the dungeon." I said and went to the base I put him in a cell and put strong barriers around him.

"If you try to escape I won't give you mercy." I said and went up. I turn to my human form with E.N.D.

Lucy's pov

"Thanks for that Natsu." I said and kiss him.

"I want all Fairy Tail to pack all of your stuff 'coz we're going to Dragon Realm tomorrow to train for the upcoming war." I said. The guild rushed out and packed all the stuff. I also send the other guilds some letters saying that they should pack their stuff. Just you wait Mard Geer. Fairy Tail will beat you.

"What did the letter say Lucy-nee?" Luke asked.

"There will be a war on the Dragon Festival." I said.

"But how can we train all of them?" Zeref asked.

"Don't worry. I got it all covered. Tomorrow. Luke will be waiting in the Dragon Realm while we will go to the guilds and open portals for them." I said.

"Okay. I'm going to Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heels." Zeref said.

"I'm going to Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus and Crime Sorciere ( Sorry if I spelled it wrong )." I said. I sat down and pick Stella. I put her on my lap and continue petting her.