chapter 7

Chapter 7's here!

If I get 10 votes on this chapter, then ill make another but in the guys P.O.V.

If not, then I need two. And maybe two comments as we'll?

Anywahys....umm song? California buy Nevershoutnever

Its stuck on my head (:

Umm.. that's about it. And thanks for that comments. I really love reading them (: and it letsme know if you like it or not. I really don't know because I don't have many comments so I don't know if you guys like this book or not. So please tell me (:

Enjoy the chapter!

וווווווווווווווווווווווווווו

"Good morning honey!" Melissa chirpped.

"Good morning." I groaned. I was not a morning person.

I peaked through he sheets to see her standing there in her nurse scrubs holding Allison on her hip.

"Claire!" She squirmed out of her mothers grasp and ran over to my bed. She quickly climbed up and tackle hugged me. For a two year old, she sure has a lot of strenghth.

I looked down to see her brown hair all messy, and her brown eyes shining with exitment.

"Where were you yesterday? I missed you."

"I was at the daycares." She stated matter-of-factly.

For a two year old she sure knows a lot of words.

"Come on dear, we have to get you to daycare." Mellissa turned to me with a sympathetic simile. "I am so sorry, but I was called into work at the last minute, I'll only be gone for a few hours. And your welcome to anything in the kkitchen"

I smiled back at her, "I'll be ok, I'll probably go back to sleep anyway."

"That's good, well I love you. Oh!" She pulled out her phone. "Give me your number so I can call you."

I punched in my number. "Live you too aunty M."

She smiled "cute nickname"

She turned to walk out. Well now that I'm up might as well get some breakfast.

My bare feet hitting the cold wood floors reminded me of my own home. I miss home so much. Hey! I could call nick!

I pull out my phone and dial his number. Then I realises its 10:00 there on a Wednesday! He's in school! Oops!

I really had nothing to do but look around the house. I passed through the kitchen and it lead me into the back portion of the living room. It was littered with allisons toys everywhere. For such a small child, she can make the greatesgt messes.

I keep on walking, then I enter a bedroom. Considering here are only 3 in the house, I'm assuming this is William and Melissa's room. It was cute. It had a very earthy look to it.

I wander back around and end up back to the dining room/kitchen area.

I walk over to the couch and plop down on it.

"This couch Is really uncomfortable." I wondered aloud. Instead I moved myself to the floor.

That brought back memories of my mom. She always hated our couch, so instead she would sit on the floor between my dads legs. They were always doing cute little romantic things like that. Well that is, until they started to fight.

I pulled out my phone and decide to update my self on 'living with he walker boys'. I love this book. Its one of my favorites on wattpad.

I finish a chapter and a half before iI start to get sleepy again. I crawl up onto the couch.