Chapter 11

Keep! Its me! And guess what? I have 250 reads!!! OMFG!!!! I'm so happy! And if I get 5 votes on this chapter, then I'll do both chapter 10 & 11 in Brandon's POV. Like? And maybe some comments....idk if you guys like it or not. So please give me some feedback here!

Song: did it hurt? Nevershoutnever :)

Show me some love here! Iywamt to know if you lime it or not, cause there isn't much point in writing something that no one likes -.-

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Boyfriend?" Aiden repeated slowly. He fixed his death glare on me. An evil smirk grew on his pale face.

"Is this true Claire?"

I gulped. I bet Brandon could probably hear it.

"Yes, shes my girlfriend." Brandon spoke up, his tone hard.

I moved my eyes up to meet his. They were a stew of emotions. Confusion and anger were the main one though.

"Umm-" I was cut off by a sharp pain in my lower leg.

"Ow shit." I looked down, Allison was standing there with a large purple cow-ish looking thing. Its horn was currently jabbed into my ankle.

"What the?" I bent down and picked her up, leaving the mystery toy.

"Oh Claire," I fixed my gaze onto the computer screen.

"I didn't know you had a child." He smirked widley.

"She nkt-"

"I knew you where a whore. But never this bad. and your body stills looks amazing." He said while running his eyes over me. It felt like I was being eye-raped.

"Ok, first of all Aiden. Allison is not mine. Second of all, I'm not a whore and third of all. Stop molesting me with your eyes!" I said, with as much confidence as I could gather.

"Ah. I see how it is."

I scrunchd up my eyebrows in confusion.

"What-"

I was cut off again.

"I'll talk to you later babe." He winked, then the screen went black again.

Before I could move again, his face reappeared.

"Oh, and now that you said 'allison' I know that your at your au.ts and uncles. I know exactly where you are calire. And I AM commingled to get you."

I could feel the tears brimming at my eyes. "What do you want from me?!" I screamed at the moniter.

"Revenge." He replied simply.

Before I could even register his words. He logged off. I slowly set Allison down, then slid down the wall into my butt, pulling my legs close to me. I silently wept into them.

"Who the hell was that!" Brandon whisper yelled at me. His tone was low, and full of anger.

I looked up into his beautiful green eyes. I felt so guilty.I have just dragged him into a fight that he was never lent to be in. And now, it just might cost him his life.

I know, this might sound like an exaggeration, but its not. No one knows Aiden like I do. Hes visious, and wont stop till he gets what he wants. So if he wants me, he will have me. But I'm not going down without a fight. If he has to kill me first, then that's what it'll take. But I will never voulenterally go with that spawn of the devil. Ever.

I was pulled out of my reverie by feeling an arm being wrappped around my shoulder. Once again our eyes connected.

I chuckled. My laugh was nothing but sadness and anger. There was absolutely nothing hunerous. Just a dry laugh.