Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Nicki Trivette

Welcome to chapter 3!!! Thanks for reading, and keep up the votes and comments! I love reading the comments :)

I'm still not happy with the cover...if you guys find anything better, send it to my email, philsfriendmary@live.com

I'm going to start a song of he day thing...they may not relate to the chapter. If they do realte to the chapter then I'll put 'song of the chapter' if not then I'll just put song of the day...confunsing I know lol

Song of the day: Reverse the Curse by Escape the Fate :)

Aim for this chapter: 4 votes? Is that too much? And maybe 3 comments? Please!!!

Story this way ----->

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When I awoke, it was like I was suffocated. I was in the hotel room. Alone. Thats when i realized he seriousness of this situation. My parents left me. Both of then. I couldn't believe it.

I lost it. My impulsive control disorder kicked in. I grabbed the nearest sharp object I could find. Scissiors. I sliced my wrist. It burned, but I would rather feel pain than just being numb.

My wrist was bleeding terribly, tears falling uncontrollably. I stopped. "I cant do this...." I breathed.

There was a knock on the door. Who is it? Nobody knows I'm here. Oh God.. suddenly I realized.

I cant go to school. I cant. I don't want there pity. And plus, I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. I'm a wreck. But now that i think about it, not going to school isnt that bad..

Another knock broke me out of my thoughts. I opened the door to the officer. He looked at my wrist, then at the scissiors. He grabbed my clean wrist and immediately rushed me out of my room.

"What the hell?!? Let me go!"

My weak protests ere nothing. He pushed me into the back of his squad car, then turned on the sirens and lights. Oh shit! Am I in trouble? Anxiety washed over me. I felt sick. After diving at high speeds, we reached the hospital doors. He rushed me through. All I could here was words I couldn't make out. My vision was getting fuzzy. It all went black

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Beep Beep beeb. A steady beat. My mind was awake, but my body wasn't. I tried to open my eyes, but they were to heavy. I could hear mumbled voices. They were quiet, and male.

"When she opened the door, she had scisiors in her hands and her wrist was bleeding. I kept asking her questions, but she wouldn't respond." The man sounded scared.

"She attempted suicide. Its not unlikely, her mother did. Its just a naturel reaction to follow allong to what those who have been before you have." He paused.

"She has no family here. Shes lost everything that she has."

Well that stung. Hearing those words snapped me out of it. I.C.D. time.

"I did not attempt suicide!! What the hell do you mean?!? And don't you ever fucking talk about my mother like that!"

The beeping from the machine got faster and faster. Both of the men stood there gapping at me. One was the officer, and the other was who I was assuimg my doctor. The doctor was the first to speak,

"h-how...y-you were in a coma...how?" What? I'm so damn confused..

"w-what? I was in a. Coma? How?" How...

"you lost a lot of blood...you attempted suicide."

My blood was positively boiling now.

"I didn't fucking attempt to kill myself!!! I cut my arm yes, but that's because I have impulsive control disorder!" His expression never changed.

"I'm sorry for misjudging you, but it is still considered attempted suicide."

"Whatever. Think what you want."

I really didn't have the strength to argue.

"Miss Lewis?" A young female nerds called. My head popped up.

"That's me."

"Your being released immediately."

Oh thank God. This place is like.hell.

"why?" Hmmm. I have no family to release me, and besides none of them knew anything that happened for he last week.

"Your uncle called."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dun dun duhhh* who's her uncle? Hehe >:)....anyways! Thanks for reading!!

Sorry for the short chapter, I wrote it really late last night...oops >.<...... they'll got longer, I promise!