Chapter 9

Hi there! Another upload! Enjoy!

Umm...song...song...song...Miss Bipolar by blood on the dancefloor. Even though I hate botdf, it fits this chapter.

I love you all! Enjoy!

•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

All I could do was stare at my black computer screen.

Seriously?

All I want is a normal life. But no. That's far to simple. My life has to be sooo difficult.

What to do now? My phsycopathic ex boyfriend now knows my secret, and now hes coming after me. I mean what the fuck?

And so I called the only person that I could think of for help. Nicholas.

He picked up on the fourth ring. He was sitting at his computer desk in front of his laptop, spinning around in his rolley chair.

"How may I help you today, miss bipolar?" He said in a mock British accent.

"Ok," I did my best to look him in the eye. "First of all, don't call me miss bipolar. Just beacuse i am bipolar dosent mean you can use that against me. And second of all...." I trailed off. I grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled it around on my finger.

"What are you holding back?" He said, still spinning.

"Well I got a Skype call...and..."

He rolled his eyes. Well at lease I think he did. "Spit it out Claire. Who called.?"

"Aiden." I whispered.

He stopped spinning. His jaw was clenched and his blue eyes darkened. "Claire, please tell me your joking." He said through clenched teeth.

I weakly shook my head. "I wish I was."

His face lost all emotion, except his eyes. They had a miture of emotions in them. Anger, hurt, scared, and more anger.

"So your pretty much telling me that your phsyco of an ex called you?"

I shook my head again. "There's more." My voice cracked. I could feel my eyes wattering.

"Tell me." He urged

"He said he knew about my parents. He said that he also knew I left the state." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Well we both know Aiden, so what's he going to do?" He said, holding out his hand.

"He said he knows where I am, and that he's coming to get me."

I felt nauseous. It sounded absolutely horribled when I said it out loud.

"Doesn't he know you have a restraining order against him?"

I nodded. "He said that he didn't care."

Nick slammed his fist onto his desk. "Damnit." He growled.

"I'm sorry." I said, shaking my head.

"Why?"

I sighed. "I don't know know, I just am."

He shook his head. "Don't be."

I sighed again. "You know," I looked back up to my computer screen. "Sighing is bad for your health." Nick said with a small smile.

"It'll all be ok Claire, I promise."

I shook my head. "No nick, it wont be. He knows that I left. And he knows where I am. He is coming to get me! Thats not ok!" I yelled, highly frustrated.

"Did he specifically say he knew where you were?"

I thought about it, then shook my head. "No he didn't, but you know him and his sneaky ways. He'll find out that I'm here."

Now he sighed. "Be more optimistic Claire."

I hung my head. "I'm trying."

'I know."

The rattling of keys caught my attention. My eyes snapped to the front door. I turned to nick, seeing as he had the same expression as me.

After a split second of panic, Melissa walked through the door. I sighed in releife. She placed Allison down and she disappeared into he living room.

"You know," she said waggling her finger In my direction. "Sighing is bad for your health."

Nicholas chucked from behind me. "So Ive heard." I muttered moodily.

"So what do you want for dinner?" Melissa chirped, while setting Allison down.

"Umm...Japanese!" I cheered. Mmm. My favorite.

"Then Japanese it is!" SHe cheered back.

Nick cleared his throat. "I better go."

I nodded in agreement. "Sounds good."

"I'll talk to you later." He said.

"See ya!" I called back. The screen went back to blackness.

"So?" Melissa said from her seat back on the bar stools.

I gave her a confused look. "What?"

"I can tell when somethings wrong Claire." She said in her 'motherly' tone.

"I...er...um..."

"Ahhh. I know what's wrong."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What does she think is wrong? There's no way that she knows about Aiden so...?

"You love nicholas."

"As-"

"More than a friend." She finished with a smug smile. Well if that's all she thinks, then I'll go along with that.

'Err...um...yeah.." I could fake liking nick. I did have a crush on him once. But that was in the past.

"I knew it!" She shouted, while fist pumping the air like a lunatic. I sure had one crazy aunt...

"Yeah." I said and smiled gt the ground. Honestly, my feelings for nick are no farther than just friends. I used to lime him, but I don't anymore. We are just friends. That's it.

Right at that moment Allison squealed from somewhere in the living room. We both walked in there to see their dog, jasper, pinning her down licking her face.

I bent down and picked up the saliva covered todler and handed her back over to her mother.

"You can have her." I said, sticking her out in an arms length.

She chuckled. "Don't ya want her?"

I fiercely shook my head. "No thanks."

She chuckled and started back towards the bathroom.

This sure was one interesting family. And I'm glad I can be a part of it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~

Oh yeah, if you want any chapters in any other point of view, just ask!