The Truth

You were at the office in Hibari's base finishing up the report on your latest mission to pass it to Tsuna and Reborn . You sighed as you did your work thinking about what happened last night, wondering what Fong told Hibari causing him to be all tensed up. You pinched the bridge of your nose trying to get yourself to focus. As you got started on your work once more, you heard the sliding door creak open. You didn't bother looking at who it was, you already knew it was Hibari.

"Hey...' You said not taking your eyes off your work. Hibari strolled in responding you with a "Hn...", he was still in the midst of considering whether it was alright to tell you what Fong had told him. After he saw both of you sparring in the morning, how intimate both of you were he felt very uneasy...

FLASHBACK

"Come on Fong! You said you got me a present didn't you?' You pestered him after the morning training.  

Fong just chuckled pretending to walk away, "Maybe another time.." He said in his usual calm tone. You pouted at your master who just laughed it off.

Before Fong could get to the door, to pounced on him tackling him down to the floor.You sat on top of your master staring down at him as you grinned satisfied that you caught him. Fong smiled and began tickling you causing you to fall off him . 

Hibari couldn't stand watching the rest of the scene , he walked away , slamming the wall when he reached his base, causing Tetsuya to stare at him worriedly.

END OF FLASHBACK

Hibari knew he had to let you know if not you'll never understand why he was suddenly being more protective over you.

"(y/n) .... I need to talk to you..." Hibari said as he approached you, staring at the report you were busy writing. You continued typing the report out , eyes never leaving the screen of the laptop as you said "sure.. . speak your mind." You said still typing. 

Hibari placed a hand on your shoulder, "I think the report can wait (y/n) chan, I want your full attention. " You nodded as you said, " Give me a minute Kyoya..this report is begging for attention ..." You said . Hibari grew a little weary with the fact that you weren't paying as much  attention to him then how you usually would. He lifted your head up from where he was standing causing you to look up backwards into his eyes. Then he bend down giving you a kiss on the lips .

"I'm sure I deserve more attention than that report now don't I?" Hibari asked when he finally pulled away . You nodded obediently which cause Hibari to chuckle. He sat down next to you gazing at you, you looked really sleepy , the energy that usually filled your eyes seemed to have died down.

"(y/n) chan... About Fong's confession yesterday...He admitted that he had a crush on you when you were still his student and he said that the feelings seemed to have grown..."