Anything ?

"That was so embarressing...." You said as you hid your face in Hibari's pillow as you laid on your tummy on his bed. Hibari clenched his jaw, he was really annoyed at his bestfriend was so... stupid.... Hibari climbed onto the bed flipping you over so that he could see your face as he hovered over you. You took a pillow to cover your face, Hibari sighed as he took the pillow away from you. You took the other pillow to defend yourself , Hibari smiled, amused by how cute you were acting cause you were shy. He took the pillow from you, smirking , " Done?" He asked playfully.

You shut your eyes , shaking your head, causing Hibari to chuckle. Without thinking you pulled onto Hibari's kimono to cover your face causing his kimono to loosen. Hibari was shock at first but he began to smirk as he leaned down into you, hot breath against you cheeks as he whispered into your ear, " I know you can't control yourself (y/n) chan but like Ryohei said , it's too early to go for another round..." You blushed as you heard his rapsy voice .

Hibari gazed at you , you didn't move an inch. She's still too embarressed... Hibari loved to see you like this, it amused him but now he was a little irritated since he couldn't see your face, your expressions.... "It's really too early but if you really want to , I'll make this exception since you're seducing me so well." Once you heard that , you immediately let go of Hibari's kimono, giving Hibari the opportunity to pin you onto the bed, securing both of your hands. You blushed even more as you adverted your gaze.

Hibari leaned down planting a small kiss on your bare neck . You turned to look at him , "Kyoya... Don't you think one is enough?" Hibari continued at he spoke, " Does it matter? Everyone knows..." You blushed and bit your lips trying to hold back your emotions. "But..." You had no idea what to say to him but all you know was that you were embarressed... Without thinking you said , " Yeah... but... Fong was there..." This caused Hibari to pull back immediately. Hibari's grip around your wrist started to tightened.

"Why does he matter so much to you?" You didn't answer , instead you kept quiet yelling at yourself in your mind for saying something like that, why does it matter? You asked yourself... Cause I had a crush on him when I was younger?

Hibari didn't wait for your response, he slammed his lips onto yours , kissing you intensely. He licked your lips as he sucked them as he pulled away and crashed back onto your lips with more force. Hibari bit your lips asking for access into your mouth but you were too shock at his sudden force to respond. Hibari let your left hand free as he impatiently used his right hand to go under your shirt , feeling your well tonned tummy. You gasps as you felt a sudden warmth coming in contact with your skin giving Hibari a chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. He explored your mouth and entwined his tongue with yours, playing with your tongue.

When he finally pulled away, you gazed into his eyes to see hurt. He used so much force because I hurt him... Kyoya kun...

Hibari was embarressed with himself for forcing you to kiss him the way he did but he was just furious when you mentioned Fong... But his attention was directed to you when he felt a comforting wamrth touch his cheek, " Gomen Kyoya kun...I didn't mean what I said Kyoya kun...." You said softly. Hibari used his hand to touch yours, holding your hand against his cheek, cherishing the comforting warmth.

Hibari moved your palm to his lips as he kissed it . He knew that you didn't mean it, that you said It on impulse due to your embarrassment.

Guilt started to flood through you as you said, " "I feel really guilty Kyoya kun...Let me make it up to you, I'll do anything..."you said gazing into Hibari's eyes.

"Anything?" Hibari questioned as he held onto your hand, leaning down towards you, with a very serious look on his face.