De ja vu

"Kyoya kun? what are you doing here?! you're suppose to be resting." you said staring at him. He was wearing a black shirt and long grey pants that you had picked out for him.

He leaned against you door frame looking at you up down. That's when you became conscious of what you were wearing, a Namimori basket ball jersey accompanied with FBT shorts.

"I came over to say goodnight that's all." Hibari said but after a few seconds he placed his head in his hand, groaning .

"Kyoya, what's wrong?" you asked taking a step closer to him . He shook his head answering you with annoyance in his voice, "just a headache ..."

You closed the door as you said,"come on I'll walk you back to your room, it'll troublesome if you end up fainting in the corridor." Hibari grunted as he followed you. Just as you and Hibari entered the room, Hibari loss his balance almost falling to the ground. You gently kicked the door , closing it as you support him by the arm bringing him towards his bed. Once you settled him down, allowing him to sit on the bed he looked up into your eyes and thanked you.

"You're really cold, like icy cold, should I get you a jacket?" you asked looking at your hand which Hibari held onto , his hand was practically shivering. Hibari shook his head as he said, "If that's the case then you should provide me some warmth." after that being , Hibari pulled you into a hug. You were seated on one of his lap, as he hugged you from behind.

He placed his head onto your shoulder , allowing his head to touch yours.

His face is burning hot!

"Kyoya kun, you're really hot !" you exclaimed . Hibari on the other hand didn't seem to take this seriously as he responded , "Thank you, I appreciate your honesty." he said smirking .

You sighed and wiggled out of his grip, he reluctantly let go since he knew he was too weak to keep you in his arms.

"I'm serious Kyoya!" you said in a strict manner.

"Yes I know, I appreciate it, you're pretty hot yourself." Hibari said playfully winking at you. You faintly blush at his compliment , you didn't know if you should laugh or smack him hard on the head.

You sighed as you went to his bathroom to bring a cold towel. You practically dragged him to a sleeping position and placed the towel on his head.

"Get some sleep to build your immunity up . Oyasumi Kyoya kun." just as you walked away Hibari pulled your wrist.

"Where's my good night kiss?" he asked smirking at you . a small smile formed on your lips as you bent down kissing his forehead.

You were about to turn away but Hibari once again pulled your arm.

"What is it now? you want me to read you a bed time story?" you asked sarcastically causing Hibari to smile.

"No, I want you to spend the night here ."

You looked at him wide eyed as you frowned.

"I sleep better when you're by my side, remember?"

You sighed in defeat climbing into the bed. Hibari smiled , satisfied as he moved closer to you. He snaked an arm around your waist, pulling you towards his chest and turned off the lights .

"You satisfied now Mr Hibari?" you asked after he got comfortable.

Hibari chuckled and kissed you on the forehead as he said,

"I'm satisfied and happy as long as I have you."

De ja vu...

____________________________oyasumi -means- casual way if saying good night