The punishment

Everyone was gathered in the Vongola's base for their annual breakfast gathering , You, Haru, Kyoyko and Chrome were preparing breakfast for the males that sat in their seats sleepily well except Fong who was always wide awake in the morning. Fong watched as you moved through the kitchen with ease. She doesn't use the kitchen here very often but she can still be so graceful as she makes her way through, Hibari really is lucky to have someone as rare as her... Fong turned his attention to the male seated beside him but sweat dropped when he saw the young male sleeping like the rest.

As the 4 of you laid the dishes on the table, Fong thanked you as he smiled, "Thank you (y/n) chan, you must be tired from transforming into a 7 year old yesterday.." Fong said with a small smile. You blushed remembering that Hibari told you that you told Fong that you loved him, you forced a small smile as you shook your head. You nervously took a step back bumping into Ryohei seated next to Fong. You smiled sheepishly about to apologise to Ryohei but Ryohei grabbed you by the neck screaming into your ear, "(y/n) chan! Your cooking is out of this world, Kyoya sure is lucky to have...." But his words died down as his attention was drawn to your neck.

"Is that a wound? " Ryohei asked which caused you to immediately pull away, oh dear kami.... But Ryohei didn't seem to get the message or was oblivious to how flushed you were as he pulled you by the wrist, " Let me get a better look, let me heal it you don't want to get an infection do you?!" Hibari stared at your flushed expression, he was just starting to gain his senses of his surroundings. He clenched his jaw as he got out of his seat.

"Herbivore what did I tell you about touching her?!" Hibari said in a low growl as he protectively held you by the arm. Ryohei stood up staring at Hibari furious, "kyoya! She's wounded and you're still being possesive?! let me heal her!" Ryohei exclaimed. Hibari wrecked his mind why would she have a wound on her neck?

Then reality hit him, last night.... Her punishment... Hibari stared at your flustered face. Kami.... Hibari hissed at his bestfriend whispering softly, " It isn't anything important, I gave her that mark yesterday so stop whatever you're doing..." Ryohei looked at Hibari shocked.

"Kyoya!! How could you do that to (y/n) chan?! I thought you loved her , how can you mistreat her and hurt her?" Ryohei exclaimed clearly shocked as he used force pulling you towards him, catching Hibari off guard. Everyone continued eating , silently paying attention to the scene while Reborn smirked, he understood what "wound" was.Ryohei tried to get a better look at you wound as he spoke, " It's alright (y/n) chan I'll heal it and talk to Kyo...."

Ryohei stopped in the middle of his sentence unable to continue as he realised what the so called 'wound ' was... He started to blush as much as you did only to have Hibari snatch you back into his arms.

"How's the wound Ryohei?" Reborn asked as he smirked.

"I'm sorry Kyoya! (y/n) chan ! I didn't realise it was a love bite!!!" Ryohei said blushing . Hibari face palmed himself as you buried your head in Kyoya's chest, you could practically feel your face burning. Everyone at the table bit their lips, holding the urge to laugh as they continued to eat pretending nothing had happened.

"I see the two of you had quite a heated night yesterday." Reborn said winking causing Gokudera to choke on his food as he blushed, while all 4 girls including Ipin blushed. Hibari hissed as he glared at Ryohei.

"We're leaving..." Hibari said as he took your arm making his way back to his base.

"Kyoya isn't not too early for another round?!" Ryohei shouted from the kitchen causing Hibari to growl as you squeezed your eyes shut.

Dear kami why?!