Just being you is all it takes

You were seated on the bed playing with Hibird who seemed to enjoy your company. Hibari finished his work quickly and stared at you, memerized by your smile and glad that you were enjoying yourself. Hibari decided to take a seat next to you on the bed as he patted your head.

"kyoya kun is done with his wrork?" You asked staring at Hibari who smiled as he nodded his head. You grinned and pounced onto Hibari who tickled you for being so playful. You laughed and ended up flat on your back with Hibari hovering over you. Once Hibari realized the position both of you were in he started to blush, his attention was then again drawn to your lips , how can I be attracted to a 7 year old? I'm more than 2 times her age.....

"Kyoya kun sure is funny !" you said as you saw Hibari's tensed up expression. Hibari squeezed his eyes shut before opening them to stare at you. He smiled as he carried you , placing you on his lap as he sat crossed legged on his bed.

"(Y/n) chan who do you like more? Me or Fong?" Hibari asked as he placed his chin on your head, hugging your stomach. you thought about it for a while before answering.

"I like Fong more than Kyoya kun." you said which caused Hibari to loosened his grip of you as you crawled to sit in front of him . Hibari was a little disappointed to hear that, he knew he wasn't the type of person kids would like but coming from you...

"But I love Kyoya kun more than Fong!" you said grinning at Hibari who had an initial shock expression. Hibari started to smile as he he gazed into your eyes , no matter how old she is she never fails to capture my heart...

Hibari moved in closer to you, he was totally out of control, captured and intrigued by everything about you.

(Y/n) chan....

But as Hibari moved towards you, a sudden blue smoke surrounded you causing Hibari to snap out of his trance pulling away as he blushed.

Then you were back to your normal form, staring a Hibari. Without any hesitation, Hibari pounced onto you , locking his lips with yours in a kiss. His lips moved , changing position from time to time, allowing his different emotions to flow through the kiss.

When he pulled away to stare at you,

He saw that you were blushing to

No end.

"You have no idea how long I held

Back ...." Hibari said panting.

"Hai?"you asked between breaths.

Hibari explained what had happened from head to toe.

You stared at him in shock, "let me get this straight, you got turned on by me

When I was 7?! you pedophile!!" you exclaimed clearly shocked since you knew Hibari wasn't the type of guy that liked children.Hibari smirked as he replied ," it's not my fault , you seduced me..."

You stared at him clearly shocked, "how can a 7 year old girl seduce you?!" you exclaimed.

"Just being you is all it takes." Hibari said snaking an arm around your waist.

"Herbivore you should be punished for

Seducing me the way you did, making me have dirty thoughts for a 7 year old." Hibari said with a raspy voice .