Finds out what ?

It's been about a week after the incident with Ryohei and Hibari, everything was back to normal, no one mentioned about the love bite which could be due to Hibari beating Ryohei up but other then that everyone was back to normal, even Fong. You were pleased that the incident died down but one thing that got on your nerves was Hibari. Hibari said that he would take up your offer on you owing him a favour in return for him to forgive you but he said that he hasn't decided what he wanted which was the only thing troubling you right now...

You were in your own daze that you didn't notice that Fong was in front of you causing you to bump into him.
"You alright?" Fong asked extending a hand for you to get back up your feet. You smiled and took it,once you got up you began apologizing to Fong . Fong smiled as he held onto your hand.
"Kyoya still keeping you in suspense?" Fong asked as he pulled you closer.
With Hibari busy doing his research on box weapons , you spent most of your time with Fong.

You sighed as you nodded going closer to Fong, you knew what he wanted to do but he didn't know if you were still alright with it so you decided to reassure him, you hugged Fong who embraced you back calmly . His hug was comforting, it made you feel secure , Fong always had this effect on me.... you thought to yourself.

Fong had his hands wrapped around you, he get so complete with you there in his arms. When you started to pull away he reluctantly released his grip slowly . Fong used his fingers to lift your chin so that both of you met eye to eye .
"(Y/n) chan, I think you already know this but I do take a liking in you , let me
make something clear, if Kyoya ever does anything to hurt you, I won't forgive him." Fong said a he steadily gazed into your eyes. You have him a small smile and a peck on the cheek which caused him to stiffen as he stared at you.

It must be hard for Fong, him being a acrabaleno and having a crush on his student since she was young, that would be torture...
Fong let out a small smile as he stared at you.
"I really appreciate the gesture (y/n) chan ," Fong said as he cupped your cheek. He leaned down closer to you , mesmerized by you.
"But if Kyoya finds out ..."

"Finds out what?" a low and murderous voice could be heard at the corridor where both of you stood, you both turn to see that it was Hibari Kyoya.