That way everyone will know that you're mine

You stared at Hibari for a while absorbing the new information that was being thrown at you. After a few seconds of confirming with yourself what you heard, you gave him a small smile and nodded at Hibari. Hibari stared at you uneasily , waiting for a response . You scratched the back of your head trying to organise your thoughts as you adverted your gaze from him to focus.

Hibari stared at you, spechless. Why? Well for one thing you didn't seem to be shocked or affected by the big news. Second would be that you adverted your gaze which you don't normally do. Despite what he was feeling he continued to gaze at you waiting for you to respond.

"So this is what he confessed?" You asked as you looked up into Hibari's eyes. Hibari nodded slowly.

You bit your lower lip and smiled at Hibari as you spoke ," Thank you for telling me Kyoya kun.I'm really glad you did." You appreciated that Hibari decided to come clean with you but thought it would be best to leave it like this for now so that he wouldn't need to prob over it. You stood up, ready to get back to work when Hibari grabbed your wrist.

You went back on your knees gazing into Hibari's eyes, "What's wrong?" Hibari's grip around your wrist tigthened , his mind was in a mess.

you could tell he was troubled with this. you smiled and hugged him. Hibari didn't hesitate to embraced you back tightly, that was all he wanted now, you.

"There's nothing to worry about Kyoya kun, don't stress yourself out." you whispered softly into his ear.

"... I don't get .... why you don't seem affected by this. " Hibari said as he clenched his jaw, annoyed with himself for being so weak and vulnerable when he was around you. But he couldn't help it, you were everything to him , he felt comfortable around you , he felt so free.

"Why would I be affected? it doesn't matter how many guys are in love with me , doesn't matter who either because my heart already belongs to one guy, Hibari Kyoya." you said patting Hibari's head. Hibari felt his lips unconsciously forming a smile , you always make me happy without even realizing (y/n) chan.. he thought to himself .

"Besides , Fong has his principles, he wouldn't interfere in our relationship ." you said soothingly.

Hibari nodded, " Fong did mention that but just incase...."

Just as he finished his sentence , Hibari planted a few kisses your neck before choosing a spot biting and sucking ,leaving a prominent love bite .

You pushed him away softly as you exclaimed, "Kyoya!What did you do that for?!" you said trying to peek at the mark he left.

Hibari smirked , amused with how you reacted.

"Kyoya! It's so prominent! with a weird shape!" You whined at the smriking Hibari.

"That way everyone will know that you're mine." Hibari said playfully.