Colby

"Hey Sam!" I call from the living room "What's up?" He says walking in. "I have an idea for a video for our Sam and Colby channel. Let's do a bunch of would you rathers that the fans make up!" I say excited. He agrees and I go on Twitter:

"@ColbyBrock: Tweet us would you rathers with the hashtag #SamColbyWYR"

within a few seconds we have tons of replies. Sam sets up the camera in front of the couch. He turns it on and we start.

"Hey guys it's Sam and Colby! Earlier I put out a tweet asking for your guys' help with making up some would you rathers. Now here we are! Sam, wanna pick the first one?"

(This will be different ones from the vid) "This one is from Solbytruely, it says: would you rather kiss each other, or eat a whole pickle?" Sam reads and blushes a little. I smile but quickly hide it.

"Well.. we don't have any pickles because we hate them, and none of the stores around us are open. Let's just get this done and over with. Kat and Mila, don't kill us."

I say laughing. We do the kiss and for a second I thought I felt something. We pull away and I read the next one. "This is from ShippingSam&Kat: Would you rather Lick a hobos toe, or punch a stranger in the face?"

"Hm, if I lick a hobos toe, a number of things can happen, and if i punch a stranger, I could end up with a bruise. I'd punch a stranger." Sam replies. "I agree." We finish the video and go to Sam's room where the desktop computer is.

"I'd say that went well." Sam says awkwardly. I laugh a bit and agree. "We won't be able to forget it after it's uploaded, but that's a constant." I say, then it gets serious. "Sam, i don't know if you did too, but i swear I felt something earlier. I can't explain it and i know it's awkward but I can't help it."

He sighs, turns around, and stands up. "Colby, I'm not gonna lie and say there wasn't something there, there was, but we both have girlfriend's and you're my best friend. How would that go down? Ya know, if it ever were to happen."
He explains, a hint of sadness in his voice.