Sam

"Hey babe? Wanna find a place to explore today since we have break from tour?" I ask Colby who just walked back into my room from getting food.
"Sounds great! Wanna see if any of our fans know a spot?" He asks handing me my stuff. I nod and head to twitter.

Samgolbach
Feeling like going on an adventure today. Anyone know a good place to explore in the LA area? 🤔

5188 retweets 8522 likes

User5: The abandoned electric factory
User2: I love you guys 😭
User9: There's a school downtown

Samgolbach followed user9

DM's

Samgolbach
So. Tell me more about this school

User9
So, it's been abandoned for about 10 years. I've been in there once before. It has not been touched, everything is set up like kids would still be going there. The address is 5728 Pratt road

Samgolbach
Sounds pretty dope! I'm gonna talk to Colby about this. But would you be down to show us around?

User9
Uh. Sure, sounds cool.

"Colby, I found a spot. Would it be cool if the person who told us about it shows us around there? They know how to get in." I ask.

"I don't know. I don't want it being a cop because you know how sneaky they can be." He says iffy. "We can video call them and make sure they're legit."

I respond. He shrugs his shoulders and I set everything up.

I got their Instagram and video called them. We talked and made sure of everything before going to the school.

*skip to place*

We get there and look for the person. But to be safe and not look suspicious, we walk around a bit. We film our intro while waiting.

Then we hear someone call me. "Sam? Hi I'm Sky. I'm user9 on Twitter." She says smiling. "Nice to meet you. You ready to show us this cool place?" She nods and I hit record and grab Colbys hand.

"Can I just say how cute you two are together? I've been waiting for Solby to happen since vine haha." Sky says.
"Awe, I'm so glad. Fans like you make me so happy." I reply.

We film our video and when we get enough footage I turn off the camera and put it away. We keep going through, just talking and having a great time.

But sadly I spoke too soon. We were on the 3rd floor of the school (there are 5) and we hear something drop on the floor above us. We start running but me being the klutz i am don't see the hole in the floor and got my foot caught in it. "GUYS! A LITTLE HELP!" I scream and they immediately come running back.

They finally get me out and just as that happens we hear thud on the same floor. Colby has me get on his back and he carries me out and to the car. "So, other than what just happened, that was pretty cool huh?" Sky asks. I nod. "Thanks for showing us around. Do you need a ride home?" Colby says. "I drove here but thanks for the offer. Thanks for the cool opportunity, i know you get this a lot, but would you mind taking a picture?" We nod and she leans down because I'm sitting in the car and we take the pictures.

"Thanks again Sky! We appreciate it" "No problem, hope your leg is okay!" she replies as she walks away. "Okay, let's get's get you home and look at that." and with that we go back to the house.

*At the house*

Colby parks the car and helps me out and then getting on his back again. He carries me in and up to my room. "I'm gonna get Devyn and see what she can do." Colby says leaving (Let's pretend Devyn has some experience from school). Soon Devyn comes walking in, "Again Sam? Can you not get hurt?" She says laughing. "Well, I didn't see the hole in the floor of the school we went to. I was too busy running for my life, there was someone or something in there." I say.

"Well, good news is, no broken bones, but it does need to be wrapped and no walking on it for the next 48 hours. I have an ace bandage in the first aid kit." She does what she needs to do, I thank her and once she leaves I hobble over to my computer. "Colby!" I yell. "What's up?" he yells back. "Can you bring the SD card in here?" he comes in and hands it to me, then sits on the bed.

"So I take it everything is okay? No broken bones?" He asks, i shake my head. "Nope, I just need to stay off of it for the next 2 days." I say while starting to edit. "Well, Aaron texted me saying everyone was going out. you know what that means?" he asks winking. I smile and nod.

*PG 13 ish happening*

He stands up and bends down to kiss me and i happily kiss back. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. We start kissing again and soon after end up in just our boxers, (as much smut as I've written/read, I still feel hella awkward writing this). I flip us over so I'm straddling Colby. I start leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, then chest and stomach. And I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest. 😉

After our little 'thing' we got showers and cuddled in Colby's room and watched a movie til we fell asleep

---------------------------------------------------------
Wow! I am a procrastinator. Yes, this is why it took so long to update, and Post Playlist is real and it sucks. So there's me crying over that all week.
But anyway... this is long and all over the place and weird and other ish, but i needed to write a chapter. I'll hopefully have another one up sooner than this one.