Sam

"So when did this happen guys?" Elton asked. "Well we made it official last night." I smiled gripping Colby's hand tighter then letting it go. "I am so happy for you guys! You deserve each other! I've never seen anyone make you so happy, not ever Kat. Colby, is this why it was always awkward with Mila here?"

He nods "I am so happy that you guys are taking this so well. We were gonna wait but figured that there was no point."

Colby speaks up. "I'm honored that you felt like you could trust us so soon, we are so happy. Corey says next to me. We hug the boys and Devyn. "So, do you guys wanna go out to eat? We haven't been in a while." I ask. They all agree. "Applebee's anyone?" there were a bunch of yes' that followed. "Okay, well everyone get dressed and we'll head out." I go to my room and grab a button up flannel and a nice plain grey shirt.

"Colbs? Can you help me pick a shirt?" He comes walking in and looks, then goes into my closet and grabs my black shirt and khakis "I didn't need help with the pants but thanks babe." I give him a kiss and get ready. He goes back to his room and comes back with a long black shirt on and black pants. "So handsome." I say smiling. "Hey Sammy? Should we tell our fans? Because I know some rando is gonna take one sooner or later." I nod. "Yeah, no sense in hiding it, let me go get Devyn and we can take a pic and post it." I go and grab Devyn.

"Hey? Can you take a pic of me and Colby? We're gonna announce it to our fans." "Yes!" she squeals and walks out with me. "Colby! Come on before we leave!" he comes down and we find a set of stairs. Perfect! "Okay, here's my phone." She grabs it and we sit on the step, trying a couple poses before getting the right one. "Perfect!" Devyn says before counting down from three. She takes the picture and hands me the phone. "I love it! I'm gonna post it on our duo page." I say showing Colby. 

Liked by devynlundy, colbybrock, samgolbach, and 48,756 others

samandcolby: All of your #Solby dreams have come true. It is official 🖤😍🎉👬

📸|devynlundy

tagged| samgolbach, colbybrock

View all 362 comments

user4: #SOLBY IS REAL, I'M SCREECHING!😭

user1: Tour is gonna be so much cooler now! Congrats!👌

view all replies

samgolbach: We have some tricks up our sleeve for tour ha ha ha ☺

colbybrock: it was always cool lol😎

coreyscherer: Congrats guys!🎉

brennen: About time guys! Congrats!🎉

katrinastuartofficial: For now😏 *Comment Deleted*

hateacc8: disgusting, Sam you don't deserve Colby, you're no good.

aarondoh: About time tbh. The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.🤦‍♂️

view all replies

samgolbach: aarondoh Hush Doherity 🤫😖

I put away my phone and we all walk back to the house to see everyone walk out. "About time y'all got back." Aaron says locking the door behind him. "Had to get the right picture." I said back. "So who's riding with who because we are picking up Brennen." Colby asks. "Aaron, Corey, Devyn and I are in my car. You, Sam, and Brennen are together." I nod. "We'll meet you there."

We used Colby's car because mine is too small. "Can I drive?" I ask, he nods and throws me the keys.

I start the car and drive off to Brennen's, When we get there Colby call's him and tells him. He walks out and hops in, vlogging of course. I grab Colby's hand as I drive off and we all make small talk. Of course we're asked about how and when, and "if we did it yet." "It happened the day before we came to talk to you, we made a would you rather video which i know youve seen and thats when we figurede out we have feelings for each other." I explain. "So, have you done it yet?" he asks. Colby tells him to give him the camera and he turns it off. 

"Yes, we did, we made everyone leave, telling them we were doing a 3am challenge. I'm so lost on how no one but Corey figured that out." Colby says laughing. We get to the restaurant and walk in hand in hand. 

*skip dinner*

 A family dinner was much needed. It was a great way to end the day. As we're walking back to the car I get a notification on my phone. I pull it out and see it's an Instagram notification from Colby. I open Instagram and smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the delayed update, I had surgery in July and just went back to work yesterday after a month and I have to start getting ready for a trip which I'm gonna try my best to bring my laptop to update. For now enjoy Solby fluff (I will post a separate chapter and show Colby's insta post soon 🖤 love you babes!